Look what fedex delivered today..... (1 Viewer)

whodatlady

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Before you all roast me for jinxing the Saints. 2009 I bought a SB ticket early in the season as well and we all know how that ended. The way I see it, it would have been a jinx if I had not bought the ticket.

I need them to win 2 games and I’ll get to use this. If we are not in it then I’ll sell.

WHODAT!!!

Attachments

• 4A5EA326-5FA0-4188-957E-1ADDEC6A7994.jpeg
    4A5EA326-5FA0-4188-957E-1ADDEC6A7994.jpeg
    535.1 KB · Views: 260
Thanks for taking one for the team WDL!

lol that had to be some serious $$$$$ dollar dollars bills y’all

I find Super Bowl crowds to be dead unless one fan base really outnumbers another. SB 44 was loud. SB 40 was due to Steelers fans. Too many wine and cheese types. I also think it's dumb that both teams are forced to fly in at specific times.

I heard my wife scream, at me. ?
Ahhh but she’s a sports HATER.

My roommate and I were talking the other night and she looked up ticket costs and whatnot. I told her that even IF our boys end up in the big game, I would personally rather be in New Orleans partying with the whole city.

But I'm frugal (cheap).

My roommate and I were talking the other night and she looked up ticket costs and whatnot. I told her that even IF our boys end up in the big game, I would personally rather be in New Orleans partying with the whole city.

But I'm frugal (cheap).

I’m too poor to be cheap. But I agree with your sentiment and would rather be in the city also.

But I'm frugal (cheap).

I understand where you are coming from. I have a hard time deciding which I enjoyed more-the NFC Championship win which I got to celebrate with all of the Saints fans in NOLA or the SB win with the SB crowd. They were both great experiences. I am hope I get to experience both again.

I understand where you are coming from. I have a hard time deciding which I enjoyed more-the NFC Championship win which I got to celebrate with all of the Saints fans in NOLA or the SB win with the SB crowd. They were both great experiences. I am hope I get to experience both again.

Were money no object, I'd LOVE to actually see the SB live. For pure energy though, I don't think any environment in the world could compare to being in our city surrounded by our people.

NFL On Location but bought tickets only no hotel package. It also came with entry to a pregame party.

Gotcha! I've been window shopping tickets (very unlikely I'll buy) and was only curious since I saw that's the only site that really has them currently. If I would end up getting tickets, I'd do the same and go ticket only and just drive in (since it's only ~8 hour drive).

However, I picked a set of seats and started to go through the checkout just to see what the fees were and nearly passed out when I saw it's 20%. o_O

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom