Look what fedex delivered today..... (1 Viewer)

Were money no object, I'd LOVE to actually see the SB live. For pure energy though, I don't think any environment in the world could compare to being in our city surrounded by our people.

It was an experience, even from the nose bleeds.

Not sure I'd pay $3000 for it.

I mean, at the time, I was 28, single, no debt. Now, married, kids, etc.. harder to pull that trigger.

NFL On Location but bought tickets only no hotel package. It also came with entry to a pregame party.

I was looking at that to help a poster with a question.

Did they say anything about complimentary food and drinks?

Gotcha! I've been window shopping tickets (very unlikely I'll buy) and was only curious since I saw that's the only site that really has them currently. If I would end up getting tickets, I'd do the same and go ticket only and just drive in (since it's only ~8 hour drive).

However, I picked a set of seats and started to go through the checkout just to see what the fees were and nearly passed out when I saw it's 20%. o_O

Yes the fees are a painful! I know I can wait and buy tickets outside the stadium right before kickoff much, much cheaper. With that there is a risk of getting a fake ticket. Also would not know my exact seat until game day.

I really wanted to pick out the seats and pick ones I was excited about. I like these Row 2 in Corner Loge. Also wanted to get tickets in hand early so if need to sell will be able to list them quickly and NFL Location ship date was 3 weeks before SB. I risk losing money if the Saints are not in it and I sell my ticket unless maybe if the Cowboys are in it. It was a risk I was willing to take.

My friends at work have always told me I have more money than sense because I spend so much on football tickets. I really don't have a lot of money but am blessed with two decent incomes and grown children. I also don't spend very much money on other things women tend to spend money on (shoes, jewelry, makeup, hair, nails etc). I will take a Saints gameday experience over all of that any day.

I plan to be in ATL, but no tickets yet.

437cb2d096cb44723ba6ba6772259bf5.jpg

If we get there, I’ll be in Atlanta for sure. Have my place to stay already, but now I have to figure out how to get inside the stadium

Yes the fees are a painful! I know I can wait and buy tickets outside the stadium right before kickoff much, much cheaper. With that there is a risk of getting a fake ticket. Also would not know my exact seat until game day.

I really wanted to pick out the seats and pick ones I was excited about. I like these Row 2 in Corner Loge. Also wanted to get tickets in hand early so if need to sell will be able to list them quickly and NFL Location ship date was 3 weeks before SB. I risk losing money if the Saints are not in it and I sell my ticket unless maybe if the Cowboys are in it. It was a risk I was willing to take.

My friends at work have always told me I have more money than sense because I spend so much on football tickets. I really don't have a lot of money but am blessed with two decent incomes and grown children. I also don't spend very much money on other things women tend to spend money on (shoes, jewelry, makeup, hair, nails etc). I will take a Saints gameday experience over all of that any day.

Yes, that's one thing I'd be absolutely terrified of, buying a counterfeit ticket outside the stadium. And like you, I'd really like to pick generally where I'd be sitting, especially since I'd like to sit as close to the field as I can.

But absolutely good planning to buy ahead and the ability to relist them without taking a hit (at least not a big one) with the buffer between receiving them and the game date. If I do bite the bullet, I'll likely wait it out until we're in it or if I see an offer I can't pass up.

And right on! Do what brings you the most joy! I'm the same way, I really don't spend much money on anything but the Saints. I'm frugal af to be honest. :hihi:

Before you all roast me for jinxing the Saints. 2009 I bought a SB ticket early in the season as well and we all know how that ended. The way I see it, it would have been a jinx if I had not bought the ticket.

I need them to win 2 games and I’ll get to use this. If we are not in it then I’ll sell.

WHODAT!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom