Looking at some team depth charts (1 Viewer)

WhoDat_SB44

Pimpin' Ain't Breesy!
Reaction score
And the Las Vegas Raiders have ex-Saint Erik Harris starting at free safety if that is correct. I had high hopes for the big 6’3” safety out of the Canadian football league when we signed him a few years ago. It’s nice to see that we were possibly correct when we saw his potential. We just didn’t have the room to keep him on our roster.

And the Las Vegas Raiders have ex-Saint Erik Harris starting at free safety if that is correct. I had high hopes for the big 6’3” safety out of the Canadian football league when we signed him a few years ago. It’s nice to see that we were possibly correct when we saw his potential. We just didn’t have the room to keep him on our roster.
Sometimes the talent is there but the player takes longer to develop. We just can't hold that roster spot long enough. It comes down to space vs time...but I'm no Einstein.

Then it looks like the Bears have Ted Ginn starting at receiver as well. I thought he might possibly be their 4th receiver, but according to OurLads they have him as RWR and not even the slot guy lol

It shows how lucky we are. Our cast-offs are their starters.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom