Looking at the Bills' weaknesses (1 Viewer)

I think it'll boil down to how well we handle Allen's running abilities. They're not good running the ball, but something tells me they are gonna try and get Breida to the outside, like the Eagles did. Allen will be the X factor. He may not have to run. We will probably play zone a lot and we just not good at the short and intermediate zone routes. If the Bills can stay patient and take 4 to 9 yards at a time, it's gonna be a long day for the Saints.
I hope whoever's playing on Offense can get into a rhythm.

I think if we can shut down the run, we can force turnovers by baiting Allan like Indy did. We have two great safeties to move around.

Saints CBS are absolutely terrible at zone defense and we’ll get absolutely torched if DA draws that up.
This is not true. We actually play decent zone coverage. It was never about our CB's, it's been about our LB's and with Davis, KA and PW we have looked good in zone. We play more man than most of the league because we have the talent to do so.

Wont matter what coverage we play if we can't stop the zone read and RPO though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom