Looking at the current Roster.... (1 Viewer)

Lol no offense, but have you not been reading the board for like the past.......4 months?

Yes I have and that is why I put the roster link up, as I didn't know we had that many people in key positions already!!! So look at all the positions and give your opinion. I know we need DT, CB for sure, but what else ? This is with the faith that I have in our LB's as of now, I don't think LB should be taken with the # 10 pick.

If we can't trade up for Dorsey or Ellis, I would take Clady. He could start opposite if J Brown and we would be set at OT for years.

With this current front office, the roster has no bearing on who they pick, they pick the top player on their board regardless of position.

With this current front office, the roster has no bearing on who they pick, they pick the top player on their board regardless of position.

True, and don't be surprised if the first 2 picks are offense! :no:

BPA will be the pick. The state of the current roster has no barring. The only exception is QB.

My bold prediction... Dominique Cromartie, I think SP already made his decision on picking DRC. He have size and he can be a game changer on Kick and Punt Returning a la Devin Hester he also can play on offense and SP have a lot of love for Small Schools. Mark my words DRC WILL be our 10th pick and DRC WILL be a stud in the NFL.

I remember the good old days of posting on this forum, and getting some good insight from very smart , polite SAINTS FANS , but now all I get when I post is some new found fan , ( notice the membership Date ) , is a rude, ridicaled remark about my post. People listen up, not everyone spend every minute of their lives on this board, so give them a break when they want to share something with their fellow fans , and stop acking like Bears Fans!!

I remember the good old days of posting on this forum, and getting some good insight from very smart , polite SAINTS FANS , but now all I get when I post is some new found fan , ( notice the membership Date ) , is a rude, ridicaled remark about my post. People listen up, not everyone spend every minute of their lives on this board, so give them a break when they want to share something with their fellow fans , and stop acking like Bears Fans!!

Dude, you're overreacting.

Everyone had a right to say what they did. You started a thread that has been covered more times than I could care to remember. Whether you psted the roster or not, you could've just used the search feature.

On topic now.

We will more than likely take BPA. I'd say that would be Ryan Clady.

Gotta say I don't understand the lack of tolerance on this board......we all have the right to scroll past a thread. To the OP, I'm not on board to draft Rivers at 10 if that's what you're getting at. I'd really like to see us compile some quality linemen. I absolutely agree with a previous thread (too lazy to link) that the war is won in the trenches.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom