Looking at the Non-Call from another angle, what are the Refs saying/motioning? (1 Viewer)

You can’t honestly believe that. They called a make up PI on Arnold after. We won the coin flip. Cmon now, you’re a grown man. We lost.

That god **** make up call honestly just irritated me even more. In what world do you call that and not the one to give us 1st and goal at the 6?! You’re entitled to your opinion man but personally I think that’s ridiculous.

So what 60 is arguing is that the ball...the receiver...and the defender...all got there at the same time and it was bang bang? Bull butter!

Look at 60's angle; he can see the ball clear as day and knows when there is contact the ball is still travelling in the freakin air, yet he makes the 'incomplete' signal just as SOON as the defender makes contact! The defender never even turns his head around to look for the ball while totally blocking the receiver's path to a catch and leading with the helmet!

The Ram's defender 'freaked out' because of the quick snap and thought he was burnt toast...so he did whatever he could to bust the play up.

As was mentioned earlier it was signaled incorrectly as a bang bang play and any bang bang play is pretty much ruled incomplete. The black ref was going to throw a penalty flag but as soon as the other ref rule it incomplete the black ref changed his mind.

This was clearly a lack of confidence by the black ref. He knew what he saw was PI and then second guessed himself when he saw the other guy immediately call incomplete. You see this all the time in all walks of life when someone is promoted for reasons other than merit. Incompetence frequently results from those promotions.

This was clearly a lack of confidence by the black ref. He knew what he saw was PI and then second guessed himself when he saw the other guy immediately call incomplete and didn’t have the guts to make the call by himself. You see this all the time in all walks of life when someone is promoted for reasons other than merit. Incompetence frequently results from those promotions.

This was clearly a lack of confidence by the black ref. He knew what he saw was PI and then second guessed himself when he saw the other guy immediately call incomplete. You see this all the time in all walks of life when someone is promoted for reasons other than merit. Incompetence frequently results from those promotions.
I'm agree, but I'm also wondering if he thought the other ref was yelling at him not to throw the flag instead of yelling a Payton. It did look like he was possibly reaching for it before the other ref started motioning towards him.

How could 75,000 + people in the stands and on the field see the PI and the ref that's just 20 yards away could not see it.....how???

For any Ref to think this was bang,bang, shows you just how bad they are.

You can’t honestly believe that. They called a make up PI on Arnold after. We won the coin flip. Cmon now, you’re a grown man. We lost.
They stole the million dollar ticket and replaced it with a five spot later.jackson or antfarm

The hands together means "bang bang" play. The official from the back is coming in saying he has it as a "bang-bang" play and basically overrides everyone else.

He will never do another Saints game ever most likely. He simply missed the call.

Oh man. He was reaching for his flag. Just when I thought I was starting the healing process I see something like this. He was reaching for his flag. We were that close...

If they didn't have any bias and there was nothing shady going on here, if this was just pure incompetence, how are these guys going to live with this? This wasn't a missed call in week 4 in a game between the Raiders and the Bills. This was for the whole damn thing. They cost an organization and millions of fans the chance to go to the Super Bowl. If they are men with honor and integrity this one will hurt for a long, long time.

Maybe I’m imagining this, but I could have sworn there was a playoff game where the NFL’s New York Office buzzed in and got the refs to change a call, before there was any real system in place to do this. Does anyone else remember this?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom