Looking at the remaining schedule, How many will they win? (1 Viewer)

I think it's absolutely impossible to tell. Because of injuries and new faces, this offensive talent has had so little time together right now we don't know what they'll look like after 5 or 6 games.

We could win 9 games, or we could win 4. It just depends on if we can at least find an efficient offense out of this to go with a great defense. Olave, improved offensive line play, and Dalton in the second half make me hopeful about the 9 wins if we can get a little more healthy. However, who the heck knows at this point. We have no offensive identity to project on.

Last edited:
9-8 or 10-7

On paper all those teams look/are beatable at the moment besides the Eagles (although Trevor Lawrence lost 4 fumbles today and the Jags still only lost by 8). Given our history against running/run-forward QBs I’m going to say we lose for sure to the eagles and the ravens (though the ravens have shown an ability to choke in spectacular fashion twice this season). Based on what I’ve seen we should be beating the Steelers, the Raiders, and the 49ers. The rest are toss ups to me.

Based on that:
Floor - 4-13
Ceiling - 12-5
Even split of my predicted 50/50 games - 8-9

I think a realistic team goal from here forward is 10-7, hopefully that gets you in the playoffs
So what I'm hearing is that if you were a weatherman, I should make sure to use sun block and stay hydrated, but prepare for a freeze. :)

Im not sure we have more than 6 wins in this team. We havent lost peat yet either, oh wait yes we did.. yeah. Im going with 6 and the under

It's so depressing and hopeless that we have no first round pick this coming draft. Like, wow. Gonna be a high pick too the way things are looking.

Depends on the offense but if we don’t finish over 500 fire sell on the staff

Seattle Last minute score aided by the refs
Bengals Breaks NFL all-time record for 1st downs awarded to and opponent by refs
@Cardinals 4th quarter collapse
Raiders Missed FG(s)
Ravens 4th quarter comeback falls short
@Steelers Missed FG(s)
Rams Refs
@ 49ers Can't sustain drives
@Bucs Re-Breaks NFL all-time record for 1st downs awarded to and opponent by refs
Falcons Missed FG(s)
@Browns (DWatson) 4th quarter collapse
@Eagles Can't sustain drives
Carolina 4th quarter comeback falls short

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom