Looking at the Steelers and Browns game, Saints better not sleep on Bucs (1 Viewer)

Gentilly504

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Not only are the Steelers are better than the Browns, Browns have players out because of Covid and Steelers trying to comeback and win.

Wakeup call for the Saints. Can’t be over confident since you beat the Bucs twice and blew them out. I’m pretty sure Sean Payton will make sure they don’t eat the cheese.

Not only are the Steelers are better than the Browns, Browns have players out because of Covid and Steelers trying to comeback and win.

Wakeup call for the Saints. Can’t be over confident since you beat the Bucs twice and blew them out. I’m pretty sure Sean Payton will make sure they don’t eat the cheese.
Hendrickson will be back and we’re about to be on his arse. They are missing their starting guard and we are about to put nothing but pressure on him.

It’s a division rivalry, a big QB rivalry, and rivalry between other players (Evans/Latt, etc...). No one is going to be sleeping on this game.

Only blowout was the second game. First game was closer than the final score it definitely wasn’t an easy win

Noooooo!!!! really bro? Come on man this team know wassup it’s a divisional playoff game nothing else needs to be said it’s Brady and the bucs bro lol

Evans has like 5 catches in the last 6 meetings vs Lattimore in total. Put jackrabbit on AB and spy on Godwin. Same as week 1. Brady will be rushing passes due to the pressure he will get.

Even if Brady weren’t the starting QB, the Saints wouldn’t be sleeping on the Bucs in a playoff scenario.

There are far too many subplots in this game(brees vs Brady, latt vs. Mike evans, ceedy vs all opposing skills players) for any player in Black & Gold to overlook.

No chance of them looking past Tompa Bay.

Evans has like 5 catches in the last 6 meetings vs Lattimore in total. Put jackrabbit on AB and spy on Godwin. Same as week 1. Brady will be rushing passes due to the pressure he will get.
I feel the same. Definitely can't sleep on Evans but I have a feeling Lattimore won't have a problem getting in the right state of mind to face him. Biggest concerns to me are Godwin and Brown. I feel we'll see a lot of short quick passes from TBay. By spying Godwin like you said do you mean double team?? Forgive me but just verifying lol

You serious, Clark?

I could see this thread about the Bears. But You really think Payton is going to be overlooking them? Those guys know what is on the line and know how bad the Bucs want to beat us.

I expect Evans to still not be 100% after that hyperextension against ATL and he looked gimpy more than a couple of times last night. You almost think Lattimore should maybe man up on Godwin instead but I'm no coach lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom