Looking at the Steelers and Browns game, Saints better not sleep on Bucs (1 Viewer)

How many meetings have Brees and Brady had excluding this season?

I was thinking they ought to jointly do a commercial for Depends, or dentures, or walkers, or something.

Last edited:
I'd be very surprised if we come out flat this game. I've been of the opinion that the first win is the win we needed, just get over that obstacle and start to believe. We did that. It's going to be tough sledding against Tampa, I don't think it'll be anything like the previous matchups in terms of point differential but I do know and believe that we just have a better football team than them. If they needed this one as a reminder then I'll probably be wrong but I don't think they do, I think we want to keep that perfect record against the NFC south and then host a NFCCG when the Rams squeak one out against GB.

I was a little worried about them sleeping on Chicago because they were looking ahead to the Bucs. Sleeping on the Bucs isn’t a thing.

I know I’m not sleeping on them, so I’d bet the Saints won’t be either. It’s win or go home. Can’t overlook anybody, and regular season results don’t matter now.

The Saints defense are at their best when thr opposing QB is a statue. When they don't have to worry about getting punished by the QB draw/scramble, they can pin their ears back and rush the QB relentlessly. I still don't think Tampa will have an answer for this DLine.

Not only are the Steelers are better than the Browns, Browns have players out because of Covid and Steelers trying to comeback and win.

Wakeup call for the Saints. Can’t be over confident since you beat the Bucs twice and blew them out. I’m pretty sure Sean Payton will make sure they don’t eat the cheese.

This game will be like a Superbowl in and of itself.

This is a huge game for both teams. I'm scared to death, but hope we beat them the way we did the first 2 times.

Brady is going to want serious revenge against us. This is a big game and I'm hoping we can slaughter dem bucs!

Hendrickson will be back and we’re about to be on his arse. They are missing their starting guard and we are about to put nothing but pressure on him.
I hope so but the starting guard may not mean much.

Which game was it where some OL brought up from practice squad stonewalled us?

No. I’m just disappointed on how the offense was asleep. That’s on me. I had high expectations with everyone back.
the saints average 29.7 points per game.

if touchdown and field goal went un that's 31. if closer and kick 2 field goals that's 27. the bears dont score alot of points so 21 good enough

Not only are the Steelers are better than the Browns, Browns have players out because of Covid and Steelers trying to comeback and win.

Wakeup call for the Saints. Can’t be over confident since you beat the Bucs twice and blew them out. I’m pretty sure Sean Payton will make sure they don’t eat the cheese.

Sleep on THESE Bucs ?!?! That's a crazy take...LOL

I doubt we will go to sleep on the Bucs with arguably one of the top 2-3 QB's of all-time on the other side. Past games mean nothing. Bucs could be playing the best football in the league right now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom