Looking for 2-4 Transferable Season Tickets:2019 (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I live in the Biloxi, Ms area and recently retired from law enforcement and Military. been on the list since 2016. Just retired in 2018 and moved back home.

Not rich but willing to pay some $$ for a permanent transfer of 2019 Season Tickets.

I can drive to Saints ticket office for transfer, but after speaking with them today, may have to wait until end of FEB 2019.

THX

I've got 2 seats that I'm willing to sell the rights. Section 115, Row 30. These seats are on the 40 and include Bunker Club access.

I'm asking best offer.

I have 4 in section 645 row 27 seats 11-14. PM me if you are still interested in transfer of rights.

I have 4 in section 645 row 27 seats 11-14. PM me if you are still interested in transfer of rights.
how much are you asking for the rights? or are you just selling the tickets for the year?

I live in the Biloxi, Ms area and recently retired from law enforcement and Military. been on the list since 2016. Just retired in 2018 and moved back home.

Not rich but willing to pay some $$ for a permanent transfer of 2019 Season Tickets.

I can drive to Saints ticket office for transfer, but after speaking with them today, may have to wait until end of FEB 2019.

THX
I have 2 season tickets for Plaza Club Sideline Sec. 144, row 22, seat 13 and 14. I will sell season tickets for face value ( $2234 each)and/or selling season tickets rights for a reasonable offer. You can buy just the season ticket or the season tickets w/rights or just the rights if you wish. reply, pm or text 504-235-9693 Who Dat !!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom