Looking For a Drummer and guitar players To bring the ROCK back to N.O. (1 Viewer)

DSnfla

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I love my hometown But we need ROCK to rear it's beautiful head again here ENOUGH brass bands , I love the blues but not a blues band on every corner K, first about myself, I play bass ,guitar and do lead and backing vocals but bass is my main inst. I’ve been a professional musician off and on for 25 yrs. I was signed to RCA for two records with Sylvain Sylvain of the New York Dolls Also some short stints with others from that era. I’m looking to put together a 3 or 4 piece Classic rock /Blues / Selected country Playing stuff like. Black Crows , Georgia Satellites , humble pie , Bryan Adams , Stones,Aerosmith. Cheap trick and a few newer things. I don’t want to play the same songs everyone has beat to death , I don’t want to play ‘Sweet home Alabama , or Brown eyed girl “ unless someone comes up with a bill with Ben Franklin on it and offers it .My ultimate goal is to work EVERY weekend and maybe a day or two in the week I look at this as a business as well as a passion , I’m looking for Drummer, a Joey Kramer ,Tommy Aldredge , Tommy lee type , powerful that makes BIG pocket and maybe 2 guitar players that are on the same page as myself. Think Joe Perry , Angus Young , Mick Ronson ,high energy types . guys or girls that believe that it’s a show , that what you do and what you say is JUST as important as how and what you play . If you hop on stage looking like you just got finished working on your car and forgot to change clothes? Then I don’t think this is for you. If you have the stage presence of a garden variety house plant? Then I don’t think this is for you..If you are a musicial mercenary and you don’t care what you play as long as you make a few bucks , Then once again I don’t think this is for you , But if you’re a bit of a ham, If you like playing that kind of stuff , Rhythmic, driving MELODIC, DANCEABLE music and are committed to this passion , and want to work to a common goal of making money AND having fun , send me a pm or my email addressis djreid1957@yahoo.com, maybe we can put together the NEW top band in the area

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom