Looking for a group to Tailgate With (1 Viewer)

ClayT101

Tee Retriever
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hi All,
I am looking for a group to tailgate with with. I am coming from BR and get there around 10 AM. Ideally the group would be under the interstate on Poydras. I can bring whatever ya'll need...as long as it is just something that I can buy...like beer, chips...nothing that needs preparation.

Thanks

Hey WHO-DAT Tailgaters are set up top parking level of the dome, SE Lot in the front corner overlooking Champions Square the side closer to the Arena. Cant miss us, big 20x12 tent plus usually 2 regular size tents, 9ft Saints inflatable and Saints flags flying over head. Check out our FB page spelled exact and cap sensitive - WHO-DAT Tailgaters, for info on what may be needed for the game or simply stop by for a visit we are there by 830am for all games even the night games.
<!-- / message -->

Well, I guess this will force me to join "the face book". I figured it was just a fad.

Is this still going on? I just sent a request to join your group on FB and myself and a few others will be in the house for this weekends game against Tampa Bay.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom