Looking for a Saints Player Trade? (1 Viewer)

Lafexpress

Veteran
Reaction score
Saints not really making any waves in Free Agency, have a feeling there is a trade in the wind: Running back, wide reciever?

Lol have a feeling, or hoping against hope so you won't be so bored with how quiet we are? I actually have a feeling we aren't going to do much at all, if anything. The one guy i think we might get is Nmandi(actually i would really love to have this guy in B&G), and even that is doubtful. Don't look for a lot of moves, cuz it ain't happenin.

I doubt we will see a trade. If we do, it will be something small.

The biggest FA pickup I would expect would be someone like Keenan Lewis.

only "tradable" players i see us having with a little trade value and possibly willing to part ways with would be: Harper and Ingram. Maybe PT but i would be livid if we traded him

If we do have a trade it will probably be Ivory. Saints tendered him a 2nd rnd. We could get our second round pick back. Arizona had shown somw interest, but they signed Mendenhall. Jets lost Shon Green so we could be looking there.

Ivory will be traded to a AFC team during the draft. Probably for nothing higher than a fourth but this is the only move I can see. Few players, few draft picks, and little cap space limits what the team can do.

The only thing I could see is maybe a team with multiple picks in the same round that would be in need of a player at the one position we are stacked. Maybe Ivory to Saint Louis for a 3rd (a 2nd would be a reach). Other than that, I can't see too much happening. The comment by Payton about it feeling like 2006 again does have me intrigued about draft day though.

its unlikely but not out of question.

with us already going to be in far worse of a cap situation next year then we were this year, along with us needing draft picks and having players with question marks, is possible we even attempt to trade players.

but loomis isn't gonna move a player without good compensation which likely will be in short supply (in terms of good offers)

I think Harper and Ivory are on the trading block right now to be honest. News about Harper has been way too quite, I thought he'd certainly be taking a pay decrease But we've yet to see anything!

We've been talking to almost every CB that's been available and I find it fishy that the Jets haven't pulled the trigger on the trade with the Yucks. I don't want to get my hopes up but I think the FO might be putting together a trade for Revis Island. I think Harper and/ivory HAVE to be included. I wouldn't be surprised if Ingram was a surprise trade to the jets as well. Under no other circumstance do I see Ingram traded. I fear what draft picks would have to be included.

Fingers crossed :covri:

Trade Harper and Thomas for a 2nd this year and 4th next year.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom