Looking for an answer! (1 Viewer)

Lotsa big dime on 3rd downs. Jenkins and Sharp as the two deep with Harper taking the TE man to man. Robinson plays the traditional nickle corner with Vilma as the ILB. Smith, Ellis, Hargrove, and Brown as the down lineman. Personally, I think it is our best possible lineup on D.

Lotsa big dime on 3rd downs. Jenkins and Sharp as the two deep with Harper taking the TE man to man. Robinson plays the traditional nickle corner with Vilma as the ILB. Smith, Ellis, Hargrove, and Brown as the down lineman. Personally, I think it is our best possible lineup on D.

I like our 3-3-5 pkg against passing downs

Sharper is going to be back this week against Cincy, making Jenkins a back up or situation guy coming off the bench. Is he big enough to play a kinda blitzing LB / slot CB position?

P. S.- This is just a question I am not saying they should replace any LB starters.

Its kinda sad that I have to put that in the post, but there are a lot of poeple on this board who comment negatively just to do it I think.

MJ will find a place on the field...he's too good to keep off the gridiron. But I think you'll see him play a more CB/S hybrid allowing Roman Harper and THE NECK to play closer to the LOS.

I'll tell ya this, Jenkins is DEADLY blitzing from the slot on Madden :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom