Looking for an old Deuce highlight video posted on Youtube (1 Viewer)

GameBreaker

Underrated
Reaction score
Guys, I'm desperately trying to find this old Deuce highlight video that was posted on YouTube circa 2006ish. The video was set to some old NFL Films themes and Folk Implosion's "Natural One". If anyone knows what I'm talking about or can help a brother out, I'd appreciate it.

Guys, I'm desperately trying to find this old Deuce highlight video that was posted on YouTube circa 2006ish. The video was set to some old NFL Films themes and Folk Implosion's "Natural One". If anyone knows what I'm talking about or can help a brother out, I'd appreciate it.
That was back in the day. I even edited the music to a Reggie Bush and Deuce music video and it was copyright struck down. Hell. My whole original YouTube channel got crushed into mulch. I highly doubt a video like that exists anymore.

Other day I was curious if the Reggie Bush USC highlight reel I watched like a hundred times to get extra hyped for the draft. It was the one by that Japanese band from Kill Bill vol 1. The song that was in every commercial around that time. Never will see that video again, I wager.

I can certainly remember a Deuce-and-Reggie mashup video from their best plays of 2006 set to “Capricorn” by the alternative band 30 Seconds to Mars. It was an awesome video, but as we learned over time (YouTube was born the same year as the Domecoming game) you can’t just use copyrighted stuff and expect it to last there very long.

Thanks for sharing those videos. One of my favorite Deuce plays ever was when he stiff-armed Ronde Barber into another player. That was fun to watch.

I really shouldn't drink coffee and watch Deuce highlights. I'm going to explode. My all-time favorite Saint!

There was a really good Deuce video that had the same intro but the audio was of Deuce hyping himself up before the game, wish I could find that one.

Also did anyone save the returning from Katrina saints hype video that was on YouTube right before the 2006 season started? It was my favorite 2006 hype video and I remember it had Adagio for Strings as the background music

I can certainly remember a Deuce-and-Reggie mashup video from their best plays of 2006 set to “Capricorn” by the alternative band 30 Seconds to Mars. It was an awesome video, but as we learned over time (YouTube was born the same year as the Domecoming game) you can’t just use copyrighted stuff and expect it to last there very long.

Its crazy cause these days you can, they just disable your ability to make money off of ads if you do. Which Im ok with since I post to entertainment purposes only.

fun to watch Deuce finish some of those runs.. just a wake of defender bodies lying on the ground all around. Asking what just hit me ?

I sometimes forget how good Deuce was, and actually say others was the Saints best runner. Thanks for reminding me it was him, and no other.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom