Looking for Bartenders and waitresses (1 Viewer)

fish321

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Some of you may know that I own Harbor Seafood and Oyster Bar as well as Fishermans Cove seafood, and now Im hoping to find some new staff at Saints report.

We are looking for waitresses and bartenders to start imediately, flexible scheduling, great tips. I am also looking for some hostesses. Should any of you be looking for some work, full or part time, please come on by and fill out an app.

I am also looking for some cashier and counter help at Fishermans Cove. We also have afternoon and weekend shifts available should you have a son or daughter looking for a first job. We work with school schedules and have good starting pay.

I've been a waiter for about 2 years now and have been a bartender for about 2 months. Where is the restaurant? I'd rather bartend but I'm open to anything. The country club isn't giving me great tips, lol. All serving jobs I've worked paid 1-200 a night in tips - I'm not even close to that. Even bartending. All customers think they're entitled to the food/drinks without tipping. Sending this from iPhone. Where is restaurant located? Would like to fill out an app sir.

Some of you may know that I own Harbor Seafood and Oyster Bar as well as Fishermans Cove seafood, and now Im hoping to find some new staff at Saints report.

We are looking for waitresses and bartenders to start imediately, flexible scheduling, great tips. I am also looking for some hostesses. Should any of you be looking for some work, full or part time, please come on by and fill out an app.

I am also looking for some cashier and counter help at Fishermans Cove. We also have afternoon and weekend shifts available should you have a son or daughter looking for a first job. We work with school schedules and have good starting pay.

does fishermans cove fed ex seafood - I used to get things from Big Fishermans but since katrina they really have limited their shipping so i switched to Tonys from baton Rouge. Of course I would rather support a SR member

Fisherman's Cove was the original seafood shipper. Maybe not the original but they shipped outstanding crawfish to me out in Arizona 20 years ago. This was before FedEx was big - we had to go out to the cargo terminal at the airport to pick it up. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom