Looking for "Coach Pete" Draft Analysis (1 Viewer)

B-Train

The West Bank's Favorite Son
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Last year our very own Swimmer hit a grand slam with his inside scoop that the Saints were going to trade up to draft Marcus Davenport.

Can he strike gold again? Will lightning strike in the same spot twice??

Swimmer... Brother, we need Coach Pete more than ever. What does he have to say about this draft?

Hey B-Train! He hit on Davenport because a number of the coaches at UTSA used to coach under Pete and are still friends. He actually got to go down for a workout with Davenport days before the draft.

Some virus crawled up me and has me in bed. I'll text him to see if he knows anything. Coach Pete would not have gotten that info from Saints coaches or trainers, or at least I don't think. But I'll text him to see if he knows anything. Even though Pete has a couple of Contacts with the Saints, they wouldn't tell him about draft plans unless he swore with his life to keep it quiet.

Overall, I believe in Coach Pete.

Even the matter that I disagreed with Coach Pete on... may still prove him right: Dez would be a locker room cancer. Still don't see or believe that... but Coach Pete has been spot-on on so much that I'd rather fold, than take a chance on calling him with an all-in move.

Swimmer: If Coach Pete has any inside scoop, let us know, bro.

:gosaints:

Since we don't have any Coach Pete info I can tell you what Reginald Who Works at the Post Office says. Mailman Reggie told me that he's almost 100% sure that the Saints will draft a player in either the 1st or 2nd round. He couldn't get into specifics about who the player would be or what position that player would play. All he could say was this:

"Look, we know the Saints need some players. They don't have many picks but the picks they do have, I'd bet anything that they'll use them to draft some players. My sources are telling me that the front office is taking a long look at O Line, WR, TE, or defense. So expect them to target those areas early and often."

I can't vouch for the accuracy of Reggie's info but he's always been a straight shooter with me fwiw.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom