Looking for "Coach Pete" Draft Analysis (1 Viewer)

Hey Swimmer, WOW! What a difference a year makes...

Hey Collins! Yea - that was pretty thrilling. After Pete telling me what would happen and posting on SR, when Goodell came to the mike and said the Saints have traded with the Pack for the 14th pick, my heart rate jumped through the roof. And when Goodell said that with the 14th pick the Saints take Marcus Davenport from UTSA, that was thrilling for me and a lot of other Who Dats.

Unfortunately, Coach Pete either has no scoop this year, which is what I believe, or he is not opening his mouth. Something happened to Pete after he announced that officials had been bought for the Rams game and then told me to take the post down. He doesn't share much with me since then. That could also be because its offseason. We will know in the next few months.

Hey Collins! Yea - that was pretty thrilling. After Pete telling me what would happen and posting on SR, when Goodell came to the mike and said the Saints have traded with the Pack for the 14th pick, my heart rate jumped through the roof. And when Goodell said that with the 14th pick the Saints take Marcus Davenport from UTSA, that was thrilling for me and a lot of other Who Dats.

Unfortunately, Coach Pete either has no scoop this year, which is what I believe, or he is not opening his mouth. Something happened to Pete after he announced that officials had been bought for the Rams game and then told me to take the post down. He doesn't share much with me since then. That could also be because its offseason. We will know in the next few months.
Predicting a draft choice is one thing. It doesn't involve a potential crime like buying off the officials. He didn't want to be involved in a legal matter, which is understandable.

Currently, his sources may have just dried up. When I was working, sometimes I would be privy to confidential information, other times not.

Predicting a draft choice is one thing. It doesn't involve a potential crime like buying off the officials. He didn't want to be involved in a legal matter, which is understandable.

Currently, his sources may have just dried up. When I was working, sometimes I would be privy to confidential information, other times not.

Hey AARP! I think you said it perfect. Sometimes it seems like Coach Pete gets insider info in bunches and then he gets little or none for months. I feel privileged when he shares with me the info he gets and I never want to take that for granted. But I agree with you on this one, I just don't think he has any insider for the Saints in this draft

Something happened to Pete after he announced that officials had been bought for the Rams game and then told me to take the post down. He doesn't share much with me since then.
Ya think?
You killed your golden goose with that move, I'm afraid.

Sadly that game ruined a lot. Including our precious connection to Coach Pete. The Who Dat Nation will never be the same after that NFC Championship game and this is more proof of that.

Ya think?
You killed your golden goose with that move, I'm afraid.

Hey Soggy! I've never seen fear in Pete, not once, until then. Coach Pete gave me full permission to post the Fixed Officials. ANd when he told me about the fix, there was complete certainty in his voice and facial expressions. There was no question in my mind that he believed this to be 100% true.

I don't remember the exact time frame, but it was less than 24 hours and he looked very uptight telling me to take that post down asap. I don't know what to read in that, but I have not gotten a tip since then. Don't know if it's off-season or whether that goose flew north! He's still an awesome trainer and I owe all my health to him. The insider info was a lot fun while it lasted.

Hey AARP! I think you said it perfect. Sometimes it seems like Coach Pete gets insider info in bunches and then he gets little or none for months. I feel privileged when he shares with me the info he gets and I never want to take that for granted. But I agree with you on this one, I just don't think he has any insider for the Saints in this draft

Is that Coach Pete in your Avatar?

Is that Coach Pete in your Avatar?

LMAO XLR8 - awesome! Coach Pete is not that good looking and he is not royalty as newly ordained Queen Rosie. I live to serve Queen Rosie - lol

She's a trip. I taught her to swim when she was young. A few years later she was swimming after a number of geese, most bigger than her- lol, when a guy from China looks at me and says, "sheetzu's no swim." As I laughed and just told him that was no illusion. When she was younger, she used to herd dear. It was outrageously hysterical to feel and hear the ground rumbling from a heard of deer flying by with this 12 pound little dog chasing their arses. One time she snuck up on a big goose on land, got a huge mouthful of the goose tail feather. The goose was flapping his wings insanely and actually took off with Queen Rosie hanging on. About 3 feet in the air, Rosie dropped into the water with a mouthful of goose feathers. It is never boring with Queen Rosie!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom