Looking for Fleur de Lisle templates (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
im spray painting a table for beer pong. i have sprayed it black and want a template for gold fleur de lis.... does anybody have a template or know where i could get one?

How big? You might be able to take an image of what you want to the library and use an overhead projector. Pin a peice of posterboard to the wall and trace it how you want it and then cut it out for a stencil. That's what I used to do for school projects.

the projector method is the best way but if you don't have an overhead projector you can blow up the image to the desired size, set your printer to print the image on multiple pieces of paper (use heavy paper) then tape the pages together like a puzzle then cut the FDL out and you've got something to guide you.

great suggestions! im going to finish this project by wednesday, and i will put up a picture! keep the suggestions coming though!

beer pong...

its supposed to be a ping pong table, but im using a cheap 8 foot by 3 foot table bought at sams... you put 6 or 10 cups on each side in a pyramid. fill all the beers however much you want, ususally 1/3 full, and you take turns throwing ping pong balls at the opposite side cups...

there are different rules for different people but thats the basics of it... its funa nd addicting

Image:Beer_Pong_Scene.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beer_pong

Beer Pong or Beer bong? I've never heard of a game called beer pong before, but it sounds pretty fun. Good luck with your table. Please post a picture when you're finished.

you've never heard of beer pong??? well thats alright, its mainly popular with college kids and high schoolers, very simple game but i must say it IS fun!

I had to stop when I moved out of the B pad and in with my fiance. Messy game

You kids today and your crazy drinking games. I guess I'm getting old because this is the first time I have heard of it. Beer Pong sounds like a pretty fun game though. I have a buddy who has a ping pong table in his basement. We're going to have to give this game a try during Christmas. Thanks for the info.

I was a Quarters and Pondarosa champ in high school and college. We also had a game where we watched the original How the Grinch Stole Christmas and you had to take a drink every time the Grinch was mean to his dog. Someone would usually passed out about halfway through. Ah Good times....:beeer:

I think it's fairly new. I hadn't heard of it until a recent bachelor party. Turns out I'm pretty good at it. heh heh I must be getting old though 'cause I just kept thinking about all the germs that were on that ball from bouncing all over the place including the floor. That's what having kids will do to ya I guess. "That's yuck" :hihi:

i grew up in new orleans and didnt hear about it until i went away to college(clemson).... but it has spread to louisiana now(in at lsu)....

heh heh I must be getting old though 'cause I just kept thinking about all the germs that were on that ball from bouncing all over the place including the floor. That's what having kids will do to ya I guess. "That's yuck" :hihi:

thats what the "water" cup is for, so you can wash the ball of every time... it isnt perfect, but its better than nothing

I think it's fairly new. I hadn't heard of it until a recent bachelor party. Turns out I'm pretty good at it. heh heh I must be getting old though 'cause I just kept thinking about all the germs that were on that ball from bouncing all over the place including the floor. That's what having kids will do to ya I guess. "That's yuck" :hihi:

You should try drinking K&B Bourbon or Scotch. We were too poor to buy Makers Mark or Wild Turkey in college. Anyway, alcohol kills germs. The last time I went to a Rite Aid in N.O. they were still selling K&B liquor. After drinking that rot-gut long enough you could bounce a quarter off of your liver.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom