Looking for IT person to be my on-call guy (1 Viewer)

blupony

Homey
Reaction score
I have been self employed doing IT work for small businesses for 12 years. Since I am a one man operation, when I wanted to go on vacation I would have a friend of mine who owns a similar (yet much larger) business cover for me. He has informed me that he will no longer be able this.

I am looking to find someone that does the same type of work, that I can use as on-call support when I am not available. I am based out of Slidell, and my clients range from Slidell, Picayune, Covington, New Orleans, Harahan, West Bank, and one in Baton Rouge. About 90% of my work is done sitting at home and remoting into clients. There are occasions when I have to actually show up to resolve an issue. They are all Windows workstations w/ Microsoft Servers & Exchange. No Apple/Mac or Linux.

I don't take many vacations. Usually 2-3 a year. Mardi Gras, a week in the summer, and Thanksgiving/Christmas. But I do enjoy a 3 day weekend every now and then. It would be nice to get on my bike and take a ride and not have to worry about getting a call that some Exec was "doing some research" and now has spyware on his PC and he cant get any work done.

I pay you what I bill, which means I don't make any money when I am out of town. My rates range from $75-$125/hr. plus travel.

If you are interested in this, send me a PM and I can get you details of what a normal work day is for me and we can take it from there.

Will have my bro pm you. He lives slidell and does it work.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom