Looking for new music (1 Viewer)

Krodwhodat

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Since my grunge days ended in the mid 90s I’ve kind of been listening to the same songs without ever venturing out to new music except for foo fighters. I related to that music and haven’t really found anything relatable. Anyway are there any new bands that have that Seattle grunge feel and sound? Would love to find a sound I can listen to again. Listening to Alice In Chains as I type this “No Excuses “

Last edited:
I find new music all the time that I like - but I’m more into the indy sound. There’s new stuff that sounds like 1995 college radio rock, but it isn’t grunge. Not sure about that grunge sound, I’m sure there is something out there. There’s always new music worth listening to IMO, you just have to find it.

Example: this album came out a few weeks ago. Could easily be mid-90s:

Last edited:
I got as far as Jack White's work (which I love) then I pretty much lost interest in the new stuff. I'm sure there is good work out there, but I haven't heard much. Give me Mozart, The Beatles, Van Halen, and a few grunge bands and I'm happy.

Disturbed, Seether, Shinedown... N really SFW, I guess.

Last edited:
Hate maybe too strong of a word - I see grunge in a similar way I do Beegee’s style disco, a cute phase that had run its course almost before it began:whistle:
Comparing bands like Nirvana to The Bee Gees? Would you like me to buy you a ticket to Los Angeles so you can literally slap me in the face? :cry:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom