Looking for Saints fans in Nashville? (1 Viewer)

JRead2

Hades is frozen.
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
As much as I'd prefer to be in the Dome on Sunday, it looks like I'll be traveling to Nashville. Where's a good spot to hang out and watch the Saints beat Arizona? I prefer a spot with other Saints fans.

It’s been a minute since I lived there, but there used to be lots of Saints fans.

I think there is a pizza spot in Brentwood called Westshore Pizza That Saints fans go to. If you’re on the east side and just want to catch the game, 3 Crow Bar used to get Sunday ticket. I’d always see a handful of Saints fans there.

There is a FB page called Saints Fans of Nashville. They meet up. I'm about 50 min out so I dont make it. I'd start there

I believe there used to be a sports bar in Murfreesboro (south of Nashville) with a sports bar called Champs? that had loads of Saints fans. This was in 2010, but we basically had the whole place.

Not sure about watching the game, but if you want to feel at home, visit Bourbon Street Blues Bar in Printers Alley.
Most of the bands are from Frenchmen Street

Thanks. Anything downtown, or in the Vanderbilt area?
the days of absolute Saints fans bars is gone, used to be Browns which is a hole in the wall in the Vandy area. All the usual name sports bars have Saints. Sams place in Belle Meade has lots of Saints fans as do all the Jonathan's. 2 or 3 years ago the Hooters on Second Ave attracted a few hard corps Saints regulars. Crows Nest will be Steeler strong if the Steelers play at the same time, but also has Saints fans. Double Dogs in Vandy Village is not real strong but will have some Saints fans.

As much as I'd prefer to be in the Dome on Sunday, it looks like I'll be traveling to Nashville. Where's a good spot to hang out and watch the Saints beat Arizona? I prefer a spot with other Saints fans.

Sorry for the late reply.

I'm currently in Nashville and I've been here for a year and half.

There are many ex-Louisianians around, and even more towards Franklin, but I have had a hard time locating a Saints friendly bar for watching the games.

There is a group that meets up at Double Dogs on Charlotte Avenue but I didnt enjoy the venue. It's basically like a Buffalo Wild Wings and they dont turn the sound for the game.

A few weeks ago when LSU was in town for the Vandy game, a couple of friends from Baton Rouge and I went to Downtown Sporting Club (located on Broadway in downtown Nashville) and they have several floors and bars with TVs and the 2nd floor has a big screen with astro turf flooring and axe throwing. Really cool spot and they had the Saints/Seahawks on the big screen. There were lots of Saints fans but the ones I spoke to were in town for the weekend, so I dont know if it's a weekly thing.

DM me if you have any other questions and I would be glad to help.

Double Dogs near Vandy is the one you want. Westshore Pizza is ok too but it's just a generic pizza joint.

Brown’s off of 21st by Vanderbilt was the Saints bar back in the 90s.

I think we've settled on Double Dogs. We stopped in today, and plan to watch the LSU game. After talking with the bartender, it appears this is the spot for Saints games. Thanks for all the feedback.

A few weeks ago when LSU was in town for the Vandy game, a couple of friends from Baton Rouge and I went to Downtown Sporting Club (located on Broadway in downtown Nashville) and they have several floors and bars with TVs and the 2nd floor has a big screen with astro turf flooring and axe throwing.
OMG, that sounds cool!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom