Looking for Saints inlatable/airblown player (1 Viewer)

504eva

Reaction score
Has anyone seen these around?!!? They are the blow up/airblown inflatable of a Saints football player usually used for tailgating or for your front yard.

I know I have seen them at Wal-mart before, but have called around and no one seems to have them anymore. I have looked everywhere online and still can't find them there either. They are made by Gemmy.

If you have seen them for sale in NOLA, Baton Rouge, or Lafayette, please let me know!

I went to Gemmy's website. Apparantly, they no longer produce that. I also did a google search and came up empty. good Luck.

LMAO!! good stuff Ej Jay if you clean her up for me... maybe! =)

OH! I don't want to rule out anyone from outside of the areas i mentioned. If you find one at a Wal-Mart and have a paypal account I am willing to pay to have it shipped to me and transfer the money.

Of course, please be honest that you actually have one!

yeah i looked on their website also I called them and asked them about local vedors and they basically told me if anyone still carried them it would be at Wal-mart. I know i have seen them there also before recently, but when i called around - no luck.

I went to Gemmy's website. Apparantly, they no longer produce that. I also did a google search and came up empty. good Luck.

I've been looking for one of the inflatable Saints helmets they used to sell on tv back in the day.

I'd love to wear one on gameday.

Deuce had a huge inflatable in front of his Nissan dealership. It was a good 30 feet tall.

Was it a CB? Can we bring him in for a look, if so?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom