looking for someone with strong database and python/java scripting background (1 Viewer)

diat150

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Havent had much luck finding people with an automation background, so we may rethink the type of skillset we are looking for.

Here is the product that we are using:

Inductive Automation

It uses sql, python, and java. I have an automation background, so it is hard for me to learn all of these scripting languages while doing other stuff. If someone with this skillset is interested send me a PM. Job would be located in New Iberia. You must be very strong in Database(SQL Server and MYSQL) design and administration and also Python scripting. Some field or offshore travel may be required.

still looking. shoot me a pm if you are interested and I can tell you more about it.

Thought it would be easier to find a dba than a controls engineer. I guess I was wrong. still looking if anyone is out there looking to make a switch.

That's a weird mix of skills. Especially in terms of SQL Server with Python--it's really two different skills sets. I've had a damned hard time finding folks with SQL and Oracle, SQL and MySQL is even more of a stretch.

Yeah I finally found someone and they are doing awesome work for me. Hope we can keep him around for a while.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom