Looking for ticket suggestions for the 12/8 game against SF (1 Viewer)

Dryheatbob

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Hey all!

This has got me really excited- first game in New Orleans! Any suggestions on best places to get tickets online? I know about the usual places and figure that's where I'll get them but figured local input would help. I am looking to get lower level seats- are there any sections you think we should try to get seats for or any places we should steer clear of?

Since we'll be in town for a few days are there any family friendly events going on that week?

Thanks for any and all suggestions!

OP
OP
Dryheatbob

Dryheatbob

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Man! I really wasn't expecting crickets! Anybody help a Saints brother out with ticket suggestions and things too do that week? Thanks!

woohoosaint

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Hey all!

This has got me really excited- first game in New Orleans! Any suggestions on best places to get tickets online? I know about the usual places and figure that's where I'll get them but figured local input would help. I am looking to get lower level seats- are there any sections you think we should try to get seats for or any places we should steer clear of?

Since we'll be in town for a few days are there any family friendly events going on that week?

Thanks for any and all suggestions!
The family will probably love the Aquarium of the Americas.

dapperdan

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I usually use Ticketmaster. As for family posters have already mentioned the aquarium and WWII museum. It is one of the finest museums in the world. Bump this thread when training camp starts because right now the board is slow

nolaswede

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Welcome, first game in the dome is something special. If you are set on lower level seats, you have the option of the really expensive sideline, or better value of the endzone. The problem with with endzone, is that you only see well when they are one your side of the field. My favorite is section 200-300.

Enjoy!

saintsfaninexile

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Use NFL Ticket Exchange (Ticketmaster) - you will pay for the privilege, but great selection, guaranteed and delivered to your mobile phone - beware of counterfeit tickets!

OP
OP
Dryheatbob

Dryheatbob

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Thanks for the input! Just got 3 tickets in section 144, row 12. Looking forward to a great trip and game!

Reaction score
Thanks for the input! Just got 3 tickets in section 144, row 12. Looking forward to a great trip and game!
144 is a very good section, it’s also my section. :hihi:

Morstead typically uses the kicking net right in front the section in addition to running back and forth.

I’m sure you’ll enjoy these tickets.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom