Looking to buy a color rush jersey- have some questions (1 Viewer)

Dryheatbob

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Hey all!

My son has asked For a Kamara Color rush jersey for Christmas. Are the "correct ones screen printed? Anyone make a jersey with stitched numbers and name? Any suggestions for a good site to buy from? Looking for a U.S, based site. Thanks all!

If you’re looking for a kids’ sized jersey, probably all of the “legit” ones you’ll find will be screen printed “game jerseys”.

“Limited jerseys” are where they’ll have stitched numbers and nameplates, but unless you’re looking for a Brees, they’re harder to find in Color Rush and youth sizes.

If you’re looking for a kids’ sized jersey, probably all of the “legit” ones you’ll find will be screen printed “game jerseys”.

“Limited jerseys” are where they’ll have stitched numbers and nameplates, but unless you’re looking for a Brees, they’re harder to find in Color Rush and youth sizes.

Thanks-the "kid" in question is the one in my avatar- he's 6'2 and about 210lbs- so I'm looking for a adult jersey.

Everything I'm turning up on sites I know is screened printed- I'm figuring like Chicagsaintsfan said they might be sold out.

I did find this site with the limited jerseys that looks to be local www.blackandgoldsports.com Anyone know if they're legit?

Funny I was hoping to pick up a kamara as well but noticed it’s super hard to find any limited stitch jerseys anymore! You would think the NFL shop would still supply them but it’s bedn tough! If you find anything out let me know too!

Yes. Very legit. It looks like they have Kamara limited too. It’s $150. Limited is one step below authentic.

Funny I was hoping to pick up a kamara as well but noticed it’s super hard to find any limited stitch jerseys anymore! You would think the NFL shop would still supply them but it’s bedn tough! If you find anything out let me know too!

Posted this last night but re posting in case you didn't see it. They have them in stock- looks like I know where I'll be buying my boy's jersey...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom