Looking to buy Jeep or towable vehicle for motorhome (1 Viewer)

tonytiger436

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I am looking for a vehicle that I can tow behind my class C RV. Looking for older model in the $8-12K range. If anyone has one or knows of one please let me know. Would prefer a truck but not all are towable. I am thinking that the Jeep Wrangler may be the best I can get.

The Jeep Wrangler is the best that you can get for this... Trust me how well I know...

THe Jeep is the Best and Number one vehicle for pulling behind RV's.

Get a Blue OX tow hitch or compatible... Just roll up to the RV and it's hitched up in seconds... ALso you just throw the Transfer case in Neutral and turn the key 1 click to unlock the steering wheel and you are set...

The Jeep has a small Wheel Base with makes it a dream to tow and turn...

Get a 4 door Hard top... With AC for sure... That way you can carry kid, grand kids, animals and or junk you buy while RV'ing along.

I pull an Old 88 Wrangler behind an RV... Does Great... Only issue it's an '88.. I would feel better having something newer, but it does fine and never had any issues except a broken throttle cable once in Arizona.

I didn;t even have it wired or anything... Just bought a $20 set of magnetic towing lights and they do just fine. Since it's an older Jeep... In the summer I pull it without a top.. In the winter I pull it with a canvas top... BUt I would rather have AC with a hard top and just be done with it...

Yes... It is a dream to pull... and a great vehcicle to get around in, in a town that you are not familiar with due to it's size... IF you can wait for about 6 more months though.. This is about to hit the market soon... They say first of next year... The Jeep Truck...

Jeep-Pickup-Truck.jpg

These guys that tow them know more than everyone else but I will say in order to be as informed as possible Google "Jeep death wobble" and do some reading.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom