Looking to buy season tickets with rights (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I've got 2 seats that I'm willing to sell the rights. Section 115, Row 30. These seats are on the 40 and include Bunker Club access.

I'm asking best offer.

Reaction score
I have 4 in section 645 row 27 seats 11-14. Willing to split in sets of 2. PM me if you are still interested in transfer of rights.

BLN

Reaction score
I have 4 tickets available in Vistor Bunker Club area with Rights, I might be willing to only sell two of them. I am thinking $1200 per seat. It is section 115, row 19 near 40 yard line. The Bunker Club has a private entrance and food area. PM me is interested

daddycraig9

Rookie
Reaction score
I have 3 aisle seats in 614, row 27. Looking to sell the tickets and rights. I have owned these since 2006 and it is in a great, family oriented section. Most importantly there are NO STAIRS TO CLIMB and these are 3 in a row of 7 seats. PM me for details

Reaction score
I have 4 tickets available in Vistor Bunker Club area with Rights, I might be willing to only sell two of them. I am thinking $1200 per seat. It is section 115, row 19 near 40 yard line. The Bunker Club has a private entrance and food area. PM me is interested
I am interested in purchasing 4 tickets with rights if available.

BJB1967

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I have 3 aisle seats in 614, row 27. Looking to sell the tickets and rights. I have owned these since 2006 and it is in a great, family oriented section. Most importantly there are NO STAIRS TO CLIMB and these are 3 in a row of 7 seats. PM me for details
Are these seats still available? I'm interested in the rights

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Tony1Saintfan I’m looking for suggestions Everything Else Board 4
Dennis Allen looking forward to “huge challenge” of defending Tom Brady Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Brandon Ingram not looking too far ahead as Pelicans gear up for Orlando trip Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
JeffODW Jameis Winston signing looking brilliant with the likelihood of professional football in 2020 less hopeful Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 33
Former Saints LB Jonathan Vilma looking forward to challenge of the broadcast booth Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Why the 2020 season is crucial for Drew Brees’ legacy with the Saints SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus New Orleans Saints continue to communicate with season ticket holders about 2020 season SR News Page Articles 0
Saints offer fans options to defer season tickets, receive refunds for 2020 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints offer season ticket holders refunds and the option to skip using their 2020 tickets Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints allow season ticket holders to opt out of 2020 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
As NFL season rapidly approaches, NFL showing no urgency to deal with COVID-19 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
DerrickB Delay the season and shorten it to 13 games idea Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 7
Dan in Lafayette 2020 New Orleans Saints Team Outlook: Overcoming Bad Beats For Another Playoff-Bound Season SR News Page Articles 0
Zack Lee Hanna season 2. (prime) Everything Else Board 24
BobE LSU receives 3 championship rings after perfect season Collegiate Sports Board 4
RedJem Email for Season ticket holders coming soon Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 65
tomwaits Do you think there will be a 2020 season? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 18
Nolaboy1970 Saints Saints 2009 season Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 6
Scary Info on Why the Season May Not Take Place - from a Claimed Insider Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 144
How many regular season games will the NFL have in 2020? Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saint Lattimore NFL If/when the 2020 season is cancelled... what happens? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 19
New Orleans Pelicans will scrimmage Brooklyn, Denver, Milwaukee before season resumes in Orlando Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Saints D-line coach says Marcus Davenport 'definitely has room to get better' even after strong second season SR News Page Articles 0
NFL to play Black anthem before national anthem beginning in 2020 season: AP Source Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Question??? Will the Uncertainty of the Season Impact Player Conditioning and Injuries? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 8
Dan in Lafayette Saints WR Tre'Quan Smith is primed for a breakout season in 2020 SR News Page Articles 0