Looks like Boise St.'s on the ropes (1 Viewer)

Saintman2884

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Nevada's played well against a team whose games are blowouts before halftime. All they need is a TD and they'll be ahead 28-24 with less than 5 minutes left.

Went for a FG, its now tied 24-24.

Its time to buckle up boys and girls, we might see that major BCS-buster Auburn and Oregon tempted you with, but ended up pulling away.

Maybe not, Boise just scored. Its incredible how Martin bounced off so many players, he's not easy to bring down, but damn he just outran them all.

What a great ending. How does Nevada let a receiver get behind them with only seconds left???

Fat, punk kicker. I wonder what trick plays Boise will come up with in overtime.:hihi:

Game!!! Nevada wins thanks to Boise's kicker missing two chip shots. They played inspired football on both sides of the ball.

Congrats to Nevada nobody but me gave them a chance lol

Boise losing almost makes up for Oregon and Auburn winning

It also moves LSU up to at least 4th in the BCS if we beat Arkansas! That's huge!

Top-4 auto-invite! A win tomorrow guarantees LSU a BCS berth.

If I never see that stupid blue field again it will be too soon, I hate hearing about these over rated "BCS busters" who don't play anybody. Go home Boise, no Rose Bowl for you. Great win for Nevada, a total team win.

Boise played a school besides West Oregon Tech State and lost?! No way!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom