Looks like chase daniel is heading to kansas city (SR edit: Jason La Canfora - speculation) (1 Viewer)

SAINTSFAN

Contributor
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Because someone talks about him in a forecast article? Come on, don't post stuff like your thread title without support.

Swampy Saint

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Ahem, cough cough.

My common sense just threw up a little bit.
It's pure speculation. Your thread title was not.

Mardiboys

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I am "interested" in a night with Penelope Cruz. Doesn't mean it is going to happen.

OP, you cite the article as if it going to happen just b/c a team is "interested".

SaintBrad

Very Banned
Reaction score
Not just him fellas. Chase was MU's QB and everyone here thinks hes coming to KC also. I like it. I think he could beat out Smith for the starting job.

2009ring

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Not just him fellas. Chase was MU's QB and everyone here thinks hes coming to KC also. I like it. I think he could beat out Smith for the starting job.
:spit:I love me some Chase Daniel but come on dude.

He would never go to KC because he wants to go somewhere to compete to start. KC didn't give up what they gave up for Alex Smith so he could "compete" with Chase Daniel.

Nightshade

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Last I read KC was among 6 teams intrested in Chase by the OPs logic I guess he will be chopped up and the pieces split among the teams.

texasjefe

That's how football go
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone can clearly see Chase in the plane.

Bala Lowkz

Who Dat Supporter.!!
Reaction score
I wonder if I went on bleachers report and made an article on why the saints should trade for carson palmer would someone here post it?

saint_cajun78

Very Banned
Reaction score
Rotoworld:

Per La Canfora, Daniel's market has been surprisingly "very hot" and he could command a long-term backup deal worth "in excess" of $3 million per season. Daniel, 26, would be a respectable clipboard holder for Alex Smith in Kansas City.

bearze34

The Listener
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Ahem, cough cough.

My common sense just threw up a little bit.
It's pure speculation. Your thread title was not.
Chase Daniels is quality. He may need yo go yo prove he is a starter. Probably won't be here. Look for 3 yrs. $18 mill. for Daniels.

SAINTSFAN

Contributor
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Chase Daniels is quality. He may need yo go yo prove he is a starter. Probably won't be here. Look for 3 yrs. $18 mill. for Daniels.
What?! There is NO WAY Chase Daniel gets $6 million a year. He has not proven anything sitting on the bench in New Orleans to command that kind of money.

saint_cajun78

Very Banned
Reaction score
:spit:I love me some Chase Daniel but come on dude.

He would never go to KC because he wants to go somewhere to compete to start. KC didn't give up what they gave up for Alex Smith so he could "compete" with Chase Daniel.
Why not? Alex Smith has never impressed me. Two "good" seasons with a white hot Defense and all kinds of offensive weapons around him doesn't make him all of a sudden "great" like some talking heads seem to think. I think Daniel could give him some competition at the QB position.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom