Looks like Drew got the Urlacher special this offseason... (1 Viewer)

Did Drew have his hair did?

• Yes

Votes: 45 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 12.0%
  • Tacos

Votes: 21 28.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Can we talk about the new video? No, not the $5 million dollar donation. Let's talk about that refurbished Drew Brees hairline, people!

I don't hate it at all! Might even inspire a balding 40-something like myself to do the same. Makes him look 10 years younger and should give him another 3-4 years under center, I would think.

drew brees hairline.PNG

VPCajun

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Can we talk about the new video? No, not the $5 million dollar donation. Let's talk about that refurbished Drew Brees hairline, people!

I don't hate it at all! Might even inspire a balding 40-something like myself to do the same. Makes him look 10 years younger and should give him another 3-4 years under center, I would think.

drew brees hairline.PNG
Plus... all he has to do is water it and it grows longer.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
If I go bald, I go bald. At least I'll be joining a community that has everyone's back(Larry David reference). That's also why I'm going to rock a mohawk for Saints season for as long as I can pull it off.

Optimistic Ozzy

Bleeder of Black and Gold
Reaction score
He has the hair and hairline to do it. You go Drew ! I just buzz mine, my teenage daughters like it. That’s all that matters ..

faceman

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Except it’s not.

The idea that you get it from the mother’s side of the family is an old wives tale that’s been throughly debunked.. i Wont bother to post a link since you can google lots of info on it.. I’m not saying it *cant* come your mom’s side, but it just as easily can, and does, come from the father’s side.
Both of my grandfathers were slick bald. My paternal grandmother had very thin hair. I don't care now. My only expense is
a bar of soap,shaving cream and a razor. I haven't seen a barber in 32 years, If it's falling out, just shave it

Mr. Blue Sky

Still P***ed at Yoko
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Both of my grandfathers were slick bald. My paternal grandmother had very thin hair. I don't care now. My only expense is
a bar of soap,shaving cream and a razor. I haven't seen a barber in 32 years, If it's falling out, just shave it

My dad’s dad had some minor balding, but my mom’s father died in his 70s with a full head of naturally jet black hair.. so far, in my 40s, i dont have much gray- but it’s definitely thinning.. funny thing is, i buzz it all over with a #2 and it doesnt look like I’m losing my hair at all- at least according to a couple women in my life who are brutally honest, lol- so I’ll just keep doing that.

Oye

carry all the groceries in in one trip
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
On the subject of losing hair and making the decision to go bald....
Not drew but also worth sharing, imo

I taught a student who had alopecia and he tried his best to hide it with hats and it gave him extreme stress. Harder even to imagine
For a young lady. Anyway...

Reaction score
Started to lose my hair a while back. Been shaving my head for seven years now. I've still got a better hairline than some guys I see struggling with the fivehead.

Maik Jeaunz

#1 SoCal Saints fan
Reaction score
On the subject of losing hair and making the decision to go bald....
Not drew but also worth sharing, imo

I taught a student who had alopecia and he tried his best to hide it with hats and it gave him extreme stress. Harder even to imagine
For a young lady. Anyway...

I knew that was coming, and still...hold on, I got something in my eye.

Reaction score
Except it’s not.

The idea that you get it from the mother’s side of the family is an old wives tale that’s been throughly debunked.. i Wont bother to post a link since you can google lots of info on it.. I’m not saying it *cant* come your mom’s side, but it just as easily can, and does, come from the father’s side.
Just from the personal my mother's brothers were full on bald. My dad kept his locks on up to his late 70's. I'm not bald.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Saints QB Drew Brees may be 41, but his downfield numbers are 'still strong,' Sean Payton says Saints RSS News Feeds 0
How Saints' Drew Brees got creative to make his 41-year-old arm feel 'live' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus 2020 NFL Preview: Saints are back but a lot depends on Drew Brees, on and off the field SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Transcript: Drew Brees training conference call - Saturday, August 1 SR News Page Articles 0
Walker: Drew Brees, driven by Super Bowl quest, faces toughest challenge yet in 20th NFL season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Drew Brees displays leadership, candor, understanding in latest comments Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Saints' Drew Brees says reaction to US flag comments was 'crushing' SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Drew Brees: 'I have not licked my fingers in about four months' SR News Page Articles 0
Saintsphere Drew Brees does his first interview since the backlash Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 5
Saints' team 'in good shape' after Drew Brees reconciles with teammates after protest comments Saints RSS News Feeds 0
ktmoze Drew Brees Press Conference: "This Year's going to be about something greater than Football" Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 6
As camp nears, Drew Brees says the impact of his anthem comments ‘completely broke my heart' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Drew Brees sidesteps whether 2020 will be his last season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
How Saints QB Drew Brees used unusual sports this offseason to help him throw a 60-yard pass Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Buy a cool Drew Brees t-shirt to support a good cause Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Nightshade Drew Brees training himself to not lick fingers Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
Drew Brees training himself to not lick fingers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
ilvdsnts Drew is looking as on the money as ever: Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 24
Dan in Lafayette Saints Fans Are Loving Drew Brees’ Latest Practice Video SR News Page Articles 0
Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees ready to duel in Week 3 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
jasonsw Saints Maurice Jones-Drew gives Saints much love on his top 10 list Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 10
Drew Brees, wife Brittany, to donate $5M to build healthcare centers in Louisiana Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Drew Brees makes $5 million donation for local healthcare Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette New Orleans Saints training camp preview: Drew Brees SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Video Film Study: Has Drew Brees lost a step? New Orleans Saints Breakdown Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 8