Looks like Drew got the Urlacher special this offseason... (1 Viewer)

Did Drew have his hair did?

• Yes

Votes: 64 61.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • Tacos

Votes: 30 28.6%

• Total voters
Can we talk about the new video? No, not the $5 million dollar donation. Let's talk about that refurbished Drew Brees hairline, people!

I don't hate it at all! Might even inspire a balding 40-something like myself to do the same. Makes him look 10 years younger and should give him another 3-4 years under center, I would think.

drew brees hairline.PNG

Plus... all he has to do is water it and it grows longer.

If I go bald, I go bald. At least I'll be joining a community that has everyone's back(Larry David reference). That's also why I'm going to rock a mohawk for Saints season for as long as I can pull it off.

He has the hair and hairline to do it. You go Drew ! I just buzz mine, my teenage daughters like it. That’s all that matters ..

Except it’s not.

The idea that you get it from the mother’s side of the family is an old wives tale that’s been throughly debunked.. i Wont bother to post a link since you can google lots of info on it.. I’m not saying it *cant* come your mom’s side, but it just as easily can, and does, come from the father’s side.
Both of my grandfathers were slick bald. My paternal grandmother had very thin hair. I don't care now. My only expense is
a bar of soap,shaving cream and a razor. I haven't seen a barber in 32 years, If it's falling out, just shave it

Both of my grandfathers were slick bald. My paternal grandmother had very thin hair. I don't care now. My only expense is
a bar of soap,shaving cream and a razor. I haven't seen a barber in 32 years, If it's falling out, just shave it

My dad’s dad had some minor balding, but my mom’s father died in his 70s with a full head of naturally jet black hair.. so far, in my 40s, i dont have much gray- but it’s definitely thinning.. funny thing is, i buzz it all over with a #2 and it doesnt look like I’m losing my hair at all- at least according to a couple women in my life who are brutally honest, lol- so I’ll just keep doing that.

On the subject of losing hair and making the decision to go bald....
Not drew but also worth sharing, imo

I taught a student who had alopecia and he tried his best to hide it with hats and it gave him extreme stress. Harder even to imagine
For a young lady. Anyway...

Started to lose my hair a while back. Been shaving my head for seven years now. I've still got a better hairline than some guys I see struggling with the fivehead.

On the subject of losing hair and making the decision to go bald....
Not drew but also worth sharing, imo

I taught a student who had alopecia and he tried his best to hide it with hats and it gave him extreme stress. Harder even to imagine
For a young lady. Anyway...

I knew that was coming, and still...hold on, I got something in my eye.

he looks great

Except it’s not.

The idea that you get it from the mother’s side of the family is an old wives tale that’s been throughly debunked.. i Wont bother to post a link since you can google lots of info on it.. I’m not saying it *cant* come your mom’s side, but it just as easily can, and does, come from the father’s side.
Just from the personal my mother's brothers were full on bald. My dad kept his locks on up to his late 70's. I'm not bald.

Back in my early 20s I was nervous about following suit with the men on the paternal side of the family who substantively lost their hair by their late 20s that I actually looked into what this stuff would cost (ridiculous, I know). 10+ years later I'm still going fine, but, that anticipatory research has put me in good stead to identify when someone has had some work done.

I agree the photo suggests there is something going on up there. But look at his hair back when he issued that apology via Instagram - it was pretty thin up front. What was that? Seven weeks ago? My understanding is that this treatment takes time and there would usually be some evidence of it (e.g. shaved head following the plugs) unless it's a case of the fancy new treatment where they use body hair rather than hair from the back of the head? Alternatively, could it be possible he's just brought out a can of Toppik or whatever those hair thickening fibers are?

As an aside, I am staggered by the comment above that he has had plugs already. Surely there would be a more prominent hairline up front if that were the case (as the natural hair falls out behind it).
The major disadvantage of hair plugs is that they look very unnatural as the plugs are big and round, and they leave gaps between the transplanted hairlines. Therefore, the FUE method is the best option for perfect natural results. The transplanted hair cannot be distinguished from the natural hair and this produces successful results.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom