Looks Like Falcons Want To Trade Up (merged) (1 Viewer)

If they go up, depending how high, theres a chance they grab Tavon Austin to replace Douglas in there slot.

Like it or not, thats a mind-blowing receiver corps.

If they go up, depending how high, theres a chance they grab Tavon Austin to replace Douglas in there slot.

Julio, White, and Austin...whoa. I don't like the looks of that.

PapaJoKeR said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintBrad

You don't attempt to trade with a division rival....

You could stop there. It has never happened and it's not going to start now. The Saints have never traded draft picks to a division rival for players or picks, don't expect history to be rewritten this year! Front offices of divisional rivals aren't on speed dial, the animosity goes all the way to the top!

I can't remember any teams trading picks within their division but I not saying it has never happened to any teams, just none I can remember.

It wasn't picks but I believe Wayne Gandy came to the Saints via a trade with the Falcons

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

Do they really need to do that with White, Jones, Jackson and Gonzales already there?

I don't really see us making much of a move at all, other than possibly down in this draft when one of those QB starved teams gets nervous and needs to get back in the bottom of the first to grab one.

However, if we did move up, I'd imagine it would only be as high as they'd need to get for a player like Ogletree, Lotulelei, Woerner or Jones. Probably in the teens on any of them, with the possible exception of Star, whose stock flies up and down the boards lately.

I don't really see us making much of a move at all, other than possibly down in this draft when one of those QB starved teams gets nervous and needs to get back in the bottom of the first to grab one.

However, if we did move up, I'd imagine it would only be as high as they'd need to get for a player like Ogletree, Lotulelei, Woerner or Jones. Probably in the teens on any of them, with the possible exception of Star, whose stock flies up and down the boards lately.
What the Clowns need to do is make a run to the local Walmart and pick Matty up some Huggies.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom