Looks Like Falcons Want To Trade Up (merged) (1 Viewer)

sounds silly. there's plenty of decent ones that wont be a reach by the time they select. But hey! Go for it guys :9: Drew Brees will make any rookie look sad regardless

For some odd reason I'd rather deal with them than SF. But then again, if it meant gettin a 2nd round pick out of it, I'd prolly find a way to swallow my pride with either of em. I'd have to shower afterwards though, a long n hot 1 lol

They're going to get another corner to cover Colston when Graham and Sproles are eating them alive.

that is stupid, i like many 2nd rounders slay and amerson come to mind

I just read the article, and I didn't see anywhere that stated the Falcons want to trade up in the first round.

whats the point of getting another CB if you dont have a pass rush??!!!! but then again this could be smoke and mirrors for them to find a pass rushing LB or DE.... :scratch:

You don't attempt to trade with a division rival without expecting to overpay significantly.

If the falcons offered a trade with us, and overpay, awesome. They can get any player they want. It won't solve their main problem which is coaching.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom