N/S Looks Like Jimmy Johnson Isn’t Getting Into the Cowboys Ring of Honor (1 Viewer)

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
No feud has fascinated me more than Jerry Jones Vs Jimmy Johnson. He should’ve had a fifteen to twenty year career as the Cowboys coach, but it only lasted four seasons.
This is what I say to people that think Payton will work out in Dallas.
Jerry Jones went to college with Jimmy. They grew up together. And they’re still feuding 30 years later.
Btw, it is a crime that Johnson isn’t in the Cowboys Ring of Honor.

My hate for the Cowboys began the day Jerry Jones fired Tom Landry in the middle of the season. Got rid of Landry like he was a turd in the punch bowl.

It was time for Landry to leave, but JJ could have shown some class by waiting until the end of the season.

Edit: St. Jack corrected me on the next post (below).

:gosaints:

Last edited:
My hate for the Cowboys began the day Jerry Jones fired Tom Landry in the middle of the season. Got rid of Landry like he was a turd in the punch bowl.

It was time for Landry to leave, but JJ could have shown some class by waiting until the end of the season.

:gosaints:
He wasn’t fired during the season. He finished his last season in ‘88 with a 3-13 record.

If Payton decides to come back... There wouldn't be a better owner than Jerry to make him regret it quick enough.
This is what I keep telling myself, that Payton's already worked in the organization and already has seen firsthand what the working conditions will be under Jerry and this is what will stop him from going there despite what will be a season-long speculation once the Cowgurls sink under McCarthy.

This is what I keep telling myself, that Payton's already worked in the organization and already has seen firsthand what the working conditions will be under Jerry and this is what will stop him from going there despite what will be a season-long speculation once the Cowgurls sink under McCarthy.
Going for an organization that bend over backwards to make you happy and give a lot of control for a head coach vs.... "This is my team. You go coach." Jerry Jones.

I'm 100% excited for that trainwreck.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom