Looks like Joe Brady isn't going to Carolina... (1 Viewer)

That number is surprising and disappointingly low.

There is a definite out to the NFL.

I thought the number should have been much closer to 2 million than 1 million.

Good to know we can't lose him to another college team.

Brady must know or truly believe next year's offensive team will be special. Wouldn't surprise me if he eventually becomes H.C of L.S.U

Brady must know or truly believe next year's offensive team will be special. Wouldn't surprise me if he eventually becomes H.C of L.S.U
Orgeron will be there for the next dozen years minimum. He won't wait that long.

Hes never been a coordinator at any level. Brilliant play caller, great future, but it seemed premature to make him an NFL coordinator. Last year, he wasn't even a position coach for the saints. He needs a few more years of seasoning at LSU, taking a job that's over his head at this point wouldn't be smart

Doesn’t change anything as far as him going to the NFL.

Report says it keeps him from leaving for other college coordinator jobs. But maintains flexibility for the NFL.

That number is surprising and disappointingly low.

There is a definite out to the NFL.

I thought the number should have been much closer to 2 million than 1 million.

Good to know we can't lose him to another college team.

We can lose him to another college team “ The deal protects LSU from losing Brady to college assistant jobs, but provides him flexibility for a jump to a college head coaching position or the NFL, where many believe his future lies.”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom