Looks like Kaepernick going to Atlanta for tryout...Not just for Atlanta (1 Viewer)

IntenseSaint

Powhatan Power
Reaction score

NFL clubs were informed Tuesday that a private workout will be held for free-agent quarterback Colin Kaepernick on Saturday in Atlanta, according to a copy of a memo obtained by ESPN.

The session will include on-field work and an interview. All teams are invited to attend, and video of both the workout and the interview will be made available to them.

rWYjQz.jpg

This is a joke.

ETA: Keep downvoting me, jboss. Or, you know, we could have a DISCUSSION about it. Clown signs are easier but they don't really convey anything. I didn't say WHO set up the joke. This is the NFL again mishandling its public relations.

Last edited:
I suppose the NFL appears to be willing to take a stand for something or somebody even if it won't cost them anything.

Colin Kaepernick's anthem protest and the umteeth amount of copycats, pretenders, wannabes who jumped on the bandwagon and after a while, some began to believe it was their idea all along and began assuming or inferring they could do a better job or take the message farther. Meanwhile, Colin Kaepernick finds himself still without a forking job and people like Kenny Stills and Micheal Bennett are still raking in millions still raising their fists and taking a knee. Funny how all of a sudden most Americans have moved on from this farce or facade of an episode and trying to concentrate on more important things...
[MOD EDIT—Let’s keep the politics off this board please. Staphory]

Last edited by a moderator:
This one can't be non political.

When the NFL was allowing the protest until the backlash that came from the orange guy got real heated.

The orange guy has tweeted hundreds of times about this.

This has made the thing more about his political supporters than the NFL or African Americans getting shot.

When we all know this is directed at the NFL for not letting him in in the usfl days and refusing to allow him to buy the bills.

How am I a clown for asking a straightforward question?

Also, at this point, no one would sign him as a starter and he doesn't yet seem ready to accept an offer as a backup. At least he hasn't been.

PR stunt on his part... He was fading away... now he's back in the spotlight... and if no one signs him, he can then claim he was fit and ready, but because of his stance he was again regected by the NFL.

No big news on how he has been working with police and communities... but big news he's gonna try for the NFL again...

I really didn't follow the suit. He took a settlement for an undisclosed amount. Nothing was proven or disproven.

I understand he sued the NFL, but has the NFL actively stopped any team from signing him? Were there sanctions or suspensions that would have actively kept him from playing?

Not that I'm aware or can find. He just needs someone dumb enough to sign him, maybe that why he chose to do it in Atlanta :ezbill:
Seriously, though, the guy never had it in the first place and now he's past what he had. It's a publicity stunt. When no NFL scouts show up, he can claim collusion against him when in fact it's just zero interest.

Seriously, though, the guy never had it in the first place and now he's past what he had. It's a publicity stunt. When no NFL scouts show up, he can claim collusion against him when in fact it's just zero interest.
Political pariah or no, the fact is he was benched more than once for performance and then decided to exercise the opt-out clause of his contract believing in his mind he was still starter material. All coaches are interested in is a guy's value as a player. I'm sure more than a few see value in him as a backup; but, again, he can't dictate for himself to only be seen as a starter ... or bust. Because it's gonna be bust.

Not that I'm aware or can find. He just needs someone dumb enough to sign him, maybe that why he chose to do it in Atlanta :ezbill:
"Activism is a way for useless people to feel important, even if the consequences of their activism are counterproductive for those they claim to be helping and damaging to the fabric of society as a whole."
Thomas Sowell

No big news on how he has been working with police and communities...

just because you choose to ignore it doesn't mean it isn't happening...

"While Kaepernick’s words have been enormously influential, he’s also donated more than $1 million to various social justice causes and founded a youth camp that offers members of marginalized communities guidance on how to interact with the police."

"Activism is a way for useless people to feel important, even if the consequences of their activism are counterproductive for those they claim to be helping and damaging to the fabric of society as a whole."
Thomas Sowell

Beautiful

Why don't you give us some background on the economist of whom you quote.

Ya could bring up that he believes in supply side economics.

That is the lower tax and regulations on big business so they can make more and forking hopefully pay employees more. Also super similar to trickle down or Reaganomics.

He also does not believe in the minimum wage, affirmative action, or gun control.

That quote is from the most conservative African American to ever walk the face of the Earth.

Just in case you did not know.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom