Looks Like Revis Island Is Going To Tampa Bay (1 Viewer)

Greeeeeeat. Goldson and now Revis. Secondary nightmare.

You gotta be kidding me. This day is a complete disaster, if this is true.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Saw the report of a Revis to Bucs and a trade being worked out. Told that's not true at this point.</p>&mdash; Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) <a href="https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/311629246781083649">March 13, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<IFRAME style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #bbb 1px solid; MIN-WIDTH: 220px; BORDER-LEFT: #ddd 1px solid; MARGIN: 10px 0px; DISPLAY: block; MAX-WIDTH: 99%; BORDER-TOP: #eee 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #ddd 1px solid; borderRadius: 10px; boxShadow: 0 1px 3px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.15)" id=twitter-widget-0 title="Embedded Tweet" height=187 frameBorder=0 width=500 allowTransparency scrolling=no class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" allowtransparency="true"></IFRAME>
<SCRIPT charset=utf-8 src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" async></SCRIPT>
hmmm... gotta love conflicting reports... who to believe

Lots of teams overpaying today...with Miami leading the way. Ellerbe and Kruger have committed highway robbery today.

Even if Revis is healthy and comes to Tampa.. If he's covering someone 1 on 1 it wouldn't matter.. We have so many weapons

Drain them of $$$ for years to come and picks they need for depth this year and/or next.

Drew'll just throw it to whoever's not covered anyway.

Better the Bucs than the '9ers, at this point. Even if we have to face 'em twice.

We'll have to face the '9ers twice too. Once in the regular season, and once in the NFC Championship.

I'm trembling.... Let's sign randy moss so he can do some more one handed catches on revis

Isn't Revis 26? Wouldn't he be in his prime when Brees retires? I don't want Revis anywhere in the NFC South unless he is wearing black and gold

bunk-the-wire.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom