Looks like Saints fans took over Levi's Stadium today! (1 Viewer)

Domefan504

SR is my life!
Reaction score
Looks like Saints Nation was alive and present on the west coast again. TV focused on the Saints fans alot today. If you went to the game today tell us the experience. Thank you for representing! Looked like alot of black and gold on TV. Who Dat!

Chris

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Not surprising. Their fans barely show up anymore.

Filaphill

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
There loyal fan base are now wearing Radiers gear. 😂

Clarkey

32 Years and Counting...
Reaction score
I was in section 136 (49ers' sideline at the 35) and we had several fans in the section. Paid $140 (less than half of market value) by waiting until 2 hours before the game. Patience, young grasshoppers...

Late in the game, there was quite the ruckus taking place towards the end zone corner on the Saints side of the field. Quite a few fans started up a "Who 'Dat?!" chant, much to the dismay of the 49ers fans that did show up.

San Francisco is great. The stadium is nice. But the location is lame: just when I thought you couldn't beat Buffalo in terms of accessibility. :D

MagMall

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I was in section 118 row 8, saints side. I paid only $135 awesome seats. Met a lot of awesome Who Dats. Also ran into Micheal Lewis on the way out. Beautiful stadium by the way.

Winter

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
No knife wounds reported?
No sir. The niner fans are hostile and have some un-deserved chip on their shoulders. I just killed them with kindness and they didn't have a comeback to that. Otherwise it was a blast! and I do think i heard late in the 4th a "Who Dat!?" chant! it was awesome

1K SPORT

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Which one of you was the shirtless guy in the dark blue sweatpants with light blue curlers in his hair?
Haha! I saw that guy walking around nd thought WTH?

Had a good time. Lots of Saints Fans. 9er fans seemed very mellow. I didn't see or hear any problems.

Nutria

All-Rodent Team
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
No sir. The niner fans are hostile and have some un-deserved chip on their shoulders. I just killed them with kindness and they didn't have a comeback to that. Otherwise it was a blast! and I do think i heard late in the 4th a "Who Dat!?" chant! it was awesome
Good for you. Way to represent that NOLA vibe.

Poison

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
They should've kept Jarryd Hayne on their roster. At least a bunch of Aussie tourists were going to their games to watch him play.

saints4eva

We are the Who Dat Nation-we will always persevere
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Haha! I saw that guy walking around nd thought WTH?

Had a good time. Lots of Saints Fans. 9er fans seemed very mellow. I didn't see or hear any problems.
I think the change of stadium location has a lot to do with that, at least I hope so. Plus, we know what it's like to watch your team lose and how deflating it is, so that's probably why they were so subdued, even though they made a pretty good run at us in the first half.

saints4eva

We are the Who Dat Nation-we will always persevere
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I was in section 136 (49ers' sideline at the 35) and we had several fans in the section. Paid $140 (less than half of market value) by waiting until 2 hours before the game. Patience, young grasshoppers...

Late in the game, there was quite the ruckus taking place towards the end zone corner on the Saints side of the field. Quite a few fans started up a "Who 'Dat?!" chant, much to the dismay of the 49ers fans that did show up.

San Francisco is great. The stadium is nice. But the location is lame: just when I thought you couldn't beat Buffalo in terms of accessibility. :D

Yeah the location accessibility has got to be awful. That stretch of Highway 101 is one of the worst.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)