Saints Looks like Saints will be without Thomas and Sanders [Covid List] on Sunday... (1 Viewer)

Are you as convinced as I am that NOFALCONS & harschman are the same person that is routinely swapping accounts?

Would seem unfathomable that multiple people could double down on the mindset that “we have to have WRs!” after a game that both Thomas & Sanders were out and the team still won and consistently dominated on offense.

Take the bad take on the chin like a man NF. I did it on the talent of Claypool. Sometimes we’re wrong. People will like you if you acknowledge that fact. The comments about WRs this weekend were foolish. The Saints dominated on offense without them.
Do you think I suggested the saints draft Claypool and Metcalf just in Hope's of going 4-2 or in order to win the superbowl?

2 undrafted wrs won't cut it against playoff quality defense.

Again. The 2009 saints averaged 35 pts a game in the playoffs.

1 of 2 teams to ever do so.

24TDs and the best WR on the team was a 7th round pick. Saints offense dominated this weekend and the leading WR was a rookie UDFA. You are literally proving your counterpoint.
The best "possession receiver" you mean.

And you forget the saints even rested starters the last two games.

And Randy Moss scored 23 TDs in a season and won no Super Bowl.

Fact. Just like yours, it proves little.

No passes to Ruiz and McCoy. Yet Saints win. It's gotta be hard to take.
Again.

Call me with this in January if the saints win the superbowl.

If not I will be more than happy to dig this thread up.

The whole "balanced team" approach has been a joke since 2012 and is still a joke now.

do you think any of those TDs to WRs in 09 were due to the saints having blocking from 6 different offensive lineman on the roster who wound up going to the pro bowl?

Again.

Bless you, your attempts to shift the goalposts (well actually uproot them and transport them halfway across the country) are always delightful.

Let's review.

This thread: Looks like Saints will be without Thomas and Sanders [Covid List] on Sunday..

You acidly respond:
Throw it to Ruiz and McCoy.

Who needs wrs?

And yet, despite refusing to countenance any alternative view:

Ruiz - check
McCoy - check
Running game - check
Passing game - check
Divisional win - check

The only person who turned the minimum acceptable criteria for picking OL over your pet WR into a Super Bowl win was ... You 🤣

So let's just pop those goalposts baaaack where they were and realise that actually we didn't need moar players to throw at, to win things.

Last edited:
Again.

If not I will be more than happy to dig this thread up.

The whole "balanced team" approach has been a joke since 2012 and is still a joke now.

So if the Saints don’t end up as the 1 of 32 teams that win the Super Bowl, it proves you are correct and that a WR was the only missing piece?

The offense is averaging 30 points per game since week 2, not only without one of your man-crushes, but also while without the best WR in the league. If the Saints don’t win the Super Bowl, it will in all likelihood not be on the offense.

I can just imagine you watching the Saints games on your couch, scowling every time Calloway or Harris catch a pass knowing they’re scoring you no fantasy football points.

Your takes are a joke at this point and we should question the legitimacy of whether you’re a fan of this team or a fan of the offense’s fantasy value.

Bless you, your attempts to shift the goalposts (well actually uproot them and transport them halfway across the country) are always delightful.

Let's review.

This thread: Looks like Saints will be without Thomas and Sanders [Covid List] on Sunday..

You acidly respond:

And yet, despite refusing to countenance any alternative view:

The only person who turned the minimum acceptable criteria for picking OL over your pet WR into a Super Bowl win was ... You 🤣

So let's just pop those goalposts baaaack where they were and realise that actually we didn't need moar players to throw at, to win things.
You draft players to win the superbowl.

If you took my comment to mean the saints can't go 4-2 without elite wrs then IDK what to tell ya.

So if the Saints don’t end up as the 1 of 32 teams that win the Super Bowl, it proves you are correct and that a WR was the only missing piece?

The offense is averaging 30 points per game since week 2, not only without one of your man-crushes, but also while without the best WR in the league. If the Saints don’t win the Super Bowl, it will in all likelihood not be on the offense.

I can just imagine you watching the Saints games on your couch, scowling every time Calloway or Harris catch a pass knowing they’re scoring you no fantasy football points.

Your takes are a joke at this point and we should question the legitimacy of whether you’re a fan of this team or a fan of the offense’s fantasy value.
My takes are a joke says the guy who said both Claypool and Metcalf weren't good fits for this team.

They can score 30 pts in the regular season all they want. If they cant do it when it matters what good is it?

Since 2011 the saints have scored 30 points in the playoffs only once and it was a win against Carolina.

It took the Saints' entire running back corps to be depleted in 2010 and 5 turnovers on the road in 2011 for the saints to lose their previous two playoff games of over 30 points with actual star receivers.

Even in 2011 they averaged 34 points a game in the playoffs and it took a miracle finish and 5 giveaways for the 49ers to win.

The fact remains that 2009 was the best year under Payton and they had elite receiver talent across the board.

You draft players to win the superbowl.

If you took my comment to mean the saints can't go 4-2 without elite wrs then IDK what to tell ya.
Yeah, suuuuure you did.

Let's relax and recognise that neither of us will ever convince the other. It's more fun that way.

Yeah, suuuuure you did.

Let's relax and recognise that neither of us will ever convince the other. It's more fun that way.

That's not true.

You can convince me I was wrong when the saints win the SB with the wrs they have now.

Do I feel another bet coming on?

That's not true.

You can convince me I was wrong when the saints win the SB with the wrs they have now.

Do I feel another bet coming on?
'The worst mistake a gambler can make is to bet again'

I don't need that action, because it would give undue credence to your WR-obsessed notions.

That you still think the Saints win in 2009 was down to their WR more than any other factor just underlines the yawning chasm between our viewpoints.

'The worst mistake a gambler can make is to bet again'

I don't need that action, because it would give undue credence to your WR-obsessed notions.

That you still think the Saints win in 2009 was down to their WR more than any other factor just underlines the yawning chasm between our viewpoints.

That's right.

Just what I thought.🐓🐓🐓🐓

Goading someone by calling them chicken probably stops being effective after about the age of 7. We're both a bit long in the tooth for that approach 😎
It also bespeaks the lack of confidence in your own hot air that you're spewing about the current receivers being adequate and drafting centers over star wideouts being tremendous front office moves.

If you can't stand by your own hogwash no one else should either.:shrug:

Say what you will about me but at least I put my money where my mouth is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom