Saints Looks like Saints will be without Thomas and Sanders [Covid List] on Sunday... (2 Viewers)

Sanders will get tested again tomorrow... if that comes back negative (or a false positive from 1st test) then he’ll get tested again Sunday morning...

...if that comes back negative as well, then he could still play.

Sanders will get tested again tomorrow... if that comes back negative (or a false positive from 1st test) then he’ll get tested again Sunday morning...

...if that comes back negative as well, then he could still play.

I think someone at home got it and passed it on to him (per Payton). I think his positive is a true positive, and he does have it. He's got to quarantine regardless because he's been exposed to the virus at home. So don't get your hopes up.

Not good

Not sure if it's been said, but if there is ever going to be a week to get Taysom involved big time, it's this one.

My guess is heavy doses of AK/Murray. Let's get Trautman involved and see what the rookie can do. We need someone to step up if we don't bring Cook back next year. Drew is still one of the smartest QB's in the league, Sean still can call a great game. They don't have CMC and our defense has started to come together.

Let's have some faith in our boys.

How about a false positive? I hope man
Apparently he has it and is symptomatic which means he can’t return to practice until 10 days after he’s symptom free. Which means he’s out next game as well, possibly more depending on how long his symptoms persist.

If Wentz can win with late round WR's and a decimated O line....Saints have no excuse ....Every team has injuries....and if we can't beat the Panthers with our 2nd team....we aren't that good....and dont deserve a playoff spot

I just drop-kicked my kitchen table. :mad:
Somebody call an ambulance. :covri:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom