Looks like Tampa will go tank mode this year (1 Viewer)

I know you really want this to happen.

But this team will win a minimum of 5-6 games. Even if everything goes wrong. That won’t get you the number-1 pick.
How many picks did we trade for Rickey Williams ? Also, my only other hope would be that the teams in front of us would have their top qb already. Say the Texans pick Bryce young and whomever else selects that Ohio st qb. Maybe that would give us a chance to move up.

But this team will win a minimum of 5-6 games. Even if everything goes wrong. That won’t get you the number-1 pick.

Agreed.

And if the Saints swing and miss on bringing in a better QB this offseason through free agency, I think it puts greater pressure on them to make a move on one of the higher rated QBs in this draft. An awful lot is going to have to go wrong and otherwise not pan out for Williams to have any chance of ending up in New Orleans or...something happens to make him have a disappointing '23 season and he falls, and with that, the frequency of these spammy desperation posts to "tank" for him.

Nobody in the NFC South is going to tank. This division is up for grabs. Granted, I wouldn’t be foolish in over investing because I don’t think that any NFC South team is an actual SB contender. But winning the division and making the playoffs is achievable for all in the division

Nobody in the NFC South is going to tank. This division is up for grabs. Granted, I wouldn’t be foolish in over investing because I don’t think that any NFC South team is an actual SB contender. But winning the division and making the playoffs is achievable for all in the division
Definitely not the news I want to hear :(…..settling for mediocrity again is what you’re saying we should expect. Another 7-8 win season. God forbid we win the division with 7 wins and DA gets extended.

Definitely not the news I want to hear :(…..settling for mediocrity again is what you’re saying we should expect. Another 7-8 win season. God forbid we win the division with 7 wins and DA gets extended.
It’s very within the realm of possibilities because the division is awful. If we get Carr, I wouldn’t be surprised if we’re the division favorites.

Yeah, I can't really see the Saints winning fewer than 5-6 games either. If they get the same number of injuries as last year and still have a couple of late collapses, they win 5+ easy. That won't be bad enough for the top pick. I'd say the Saints are more likely to win the division than finish with 5 or fewer wins. The schedule is very weak.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom