Looks like the Hornets are not getting the # 1 seed (1 Viewer)

5th, but I wouldn't count us out for the number one seed. The 2 seed isn't looking to shabby right now, since it gives us more favorable matchups. Dallas in the first, which may be tough since they're starting to gel with Kidd. The Winner of Rockettes/Suns as of now in the second. That's about as good as we can ask for matchup wise. Not to mention we would have homecourt advantage during this. I wouldn't mind going Dallas/Rockets/Lakers en route to a championship.

I don't know. Start numbing yourselves now. It will hurt less later.

It just seems like we've been playing with a playoff intensity this whole season because of the competitvness of our boys....and now everyone else that were just going through the motions are getting that ame intesnsity, too, and now we're not so far ahead of everyone...and maybe a little lower.

Get your piece of the sky now, if you're lucky you can even land a premier listing on eBay for it:rolleyes:

Get your piece of the sky now, if you're lucky you can even land a premier listing on eBay for it:rolleyes:

Hope he grabbed a big piece because, turns out, he was right. I just hope we can get on another hot streak in the playoffs and get to the second round and beyond. The Lakers turned it up a notch and took the No. 1 seed away from us. Time for us to start playing like we did last month and get on a roll in the playoffs.

wasn't responding to that

I don't see where a two-game slide constitutes "not having it together"

apples and monkey wrenches

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom