N/S Looks like the Raiders won’t be giving the Saints much help against the Bucs this Sunday. (2 Viewers)

we are tied in the loss department. we still control our own destiny. I hope the Saints come out of the bye on one of their patented win streaks.

Bet they don’t move that sorry Cowboys/Eagles game next Sunday night. Naw, is Ole Jerrah.

I don’t understand the rules. Why isn’t this game postponed?

I think the NFL realized that they can’t keep postponing games. It’s going to get to a point where teams have already had their bye so they can’t shift the schedule around.

I think the NFL realized that they can’t keep postponing games. It’s going to get to a point where teams have already had their bye so they can’t shift the schedule around.

That implies they’ve changed the rules to try to squeeze this game in. They haven’t changed anything.

There are specific protocols in place that they’re following. If no more positive tests between now and Sunday AND the players pass POC protocols Sunday morning, they can play. The timelines match up.

But if more positive tests arise, they likely won’t. They’re very close to the minimum standard for OLinemen right now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom