N/S Looks like the Raiders won’t be giving the Saints much help against the Bucs this Sunday. (2 Viewers)

HouseCall

Resist, Ronald, resist!
Reaction score

Four Raiders starting O line on Covid list.
But hey, that’s not a competitive disadvantage, right?

It’s because it’s the bucs and Brady. If the Raiders were playing anyone else the nfl would’ve already postponed the game.
The patriots game got delayed because of 1 player testing positive, fig newton.

We should have never lost to the Raiders anyway. Nobody to blame but ourselves

It’s because it’s the bucs and Brady. If the Raiders were playing anyone else the nfl would’ve already postponed the game.

They will probably postpone the game if there are more positive tests closer to the game.

I don’t understand the rules. Why isn’t this game postponed?

I don't think they are wrong here, I think the rules are to make a decision on a case to case basis.

We are in a very out of normal situation, you can't be tied into fixed rules in my opinion. Even if it means some kind of advantage for a team or another.

The LV-TB game is moving from Sunday night to afternoon. So the NFL is giving LV even less time to get ready for the Bucs while dealing with Covid? Or is this telling fans to expect a Monday game?

The LV-TB game is moving from Sunday night to afternoon. So the NFL is giving LV even less time to get ready for the Bucs while dealing with Covid? Or is this telling fans to expect a Monday game?
They claim it’s to insure that there is definitely a Sunday night game - I suppose in the event it eventually gets postponed.

I don't think they are wrong here, I think the rules are to make a decision on a case to case basis.

We are in a very out of normal situation, you can't be tied into fixed rules in my opinion. Even if it means some kind of advantage for a team or another.
If it effects the Saints or unnecessarily gives one or several of our rivals some kinds of advantages or perceived ones that potentially will hurt us and cost a few games that lead to coming in 2nd and not winning the division, and end up being the WC where we very possible we wouldn't have been without those disadvantages, I'd rather have those fixed rules, some of them that gives some sense of balance and fairness than being forked again by some smug, inconsistent, contemptuous NFL FO and butt crevasse who hates us and is completely cognizant of the fact our hatred of him is almost pathological and virulent. I'm sick of teams like ours, Detroit, Cleveland being forked around and used as disposable props and wifh different standards being applied to us then Tampa Bay, GB, or New England.

They'll all play except Brown if they test negative by Saturday.

Whew, good call. As long as nothing changes they’ll be cleared Sunday morning and play in the afternoon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom