Looks like the Saints [could lose] Taysom. (1 Viewer)

Full disclosure. I'm a bit more connected that I've previously indicated. But that is not saying what I posted is more than the talk of friends of friends that know Taysom. And Yes, this explains my appreciation of Taysom.
1582496377841.png

You mean you're not really a Saints fan afterall???

SHOCKING.

Full disclosure. I'm a bit more connected that I've previously indicated. But that is not saying what I posted is more than the talk of friends of friends that know Taysom. And Yes, this explains my appreciation of Taysom.
1582496377841.png
Appreciate the heads up, but not too surprising. You are kind of on Taysom's jock a lot of the time, so the clues were there.

Personally, if we can have an enormous thread already filled with one man's insider info, then we can certainly play host to another.

Last edited:
Hey I posted what I heard. The people I heard it from know a lot more than I do but I'm a born skeptic so I appreciate the same streak in others. Take it anyway you want. Not a lot is fixed in stone at this point.

You can bet good money the Saints are doing their best to avoid free agency. So. In my evaluation everything depends on how the Saints view Taysom's future. On that subject I know no more and any one else here.

Taysom Hill is a soon to be RFA, and as free agency has yet to begin, Taysom Hill is an under-contract member of the New Orleans Saints. As such, and contact with Taysom or his agent, as you described, expressing any interest in signing him, let alone actually offering and discussing potential contact parameters, would amount to tampering, and the guilty team would face serious discipline from the league, including potential loss of draft picks. No team in the league is having ex parte communications with Taysom or his agent and risking punishment by the league just for the lottery ticket that is Taysom Hill, when they could have such negotiations free & clear in just 3 1/2 weeks. Additionally, is such illegal contact were taking place, there's no way it would be share with anyone, not even close friends or family. So in summation, Get Outta Here With This Nonsense!

The saints need more draft capital this year badly. If Taysom gives us a 2nd round pick.... I’d probably jump on it. If there’s a strong market and we’re able to to get a 1st round pick I’d be ecstatic. I would pass on a 3rd round pick though, we’d be creating too much of a an issue then needing to fill our backup QB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom