Looks like the Saints [could lose] Taysom. (1 Viewer)

The saints need more draft capital this year badly. If Taysom gives us a 2nd round pick.... I’d probably jump on it. If there’s a strong market and we’re able to to get a 1st round pick I’d be ecstatic. I would pass on a 3rd round pick though, we’d be creating too much of a an issue then needing to fill our backup QB
Not me. I'll take the Raiders #19 and run to the podium. A 2nd rounder just isn't worth losing him for IMO.

If there is any truth to this, the Saints will definitely tag him with a 1st round pick

Are we rebuilding or really giving a SB run one more try. Imagine the Minny playoff game without Taysom. We would have gotten stomped in the Dome. If we let Taysom go, and he is disruptive and getting better every year for a draft pick, that would indicate to me that they are really going after Burrow

Maybe with Drew handing around and Taysom not getting any younger they are pushing the issue now to gage interest. Good move by his agent.

Can one of the mods change the thread's title?

I like a 21 year old 1st round pick(starter) on a rookie contract for 5 years over a 30 year old project at QB. :scratch:

Not the context of the question I posed. I’m not viewing him as a QB for this next season.

This doesn't quite add up. I'd take a 1st for Taysom in a hot minute. I'd also love to see us tag and trade Teddy and get yet another 1st.

New Orleans + 3 first rounders in the same draft = trading up for someone GOOD.

That said...I'm wishful here. Very wishful.

Hearing rumors and posting about it is ban-worthy?

I think this instance stems from the title that suggests more than it really is. It's overdramatic and clickbaity. Reading that title you would expect to see a tweet, news article or quote.

That said I highly doubt it is only to do with what we see on this one thread.

I love Taysom but the OP is stating teams with mid 1st round picks are prepared to make an offer. Not sure how much to buy into local barbershop talk but if true I think Sean will gladly take the pick.

Again, I love Taysom but he has an extensive injury history, is 30 and needs a long term contract. Smart $ says take the middle round 1st and get a younger, cheaper playmaker or use the two 1st to trade up.

Basically, this post has said everything we already know. Now there is a new coach pete.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom