Looks like video games are back on target of potential banning. (1 Viewer)

SaintInBucLand

Veteran Starter
Reaction score

I wonder if they were using internet explorer to look up videos games because GTA 5 has been out for more than 7 years.

I was 12 when Mortal Kombat first caught the ire of Congress.

How about the next Stimulus package? Especially for all the small businesses suffering out there. Finish it!!!

I wonder if they were using internet explorer to look up videos games because GTA 5 has been out for more than 7 years.

GTA still gets updates...

Give the Rep a break. This pandemic has forced all the kids inside so he and millions like him can't yell at them to get off his lawn. This is a way for them to get this out of their systems.

Yeah but now the little bastages will be running around robbing stores and beating hookers with masks on.

Last edited:
Its always nerd fandom that gets targeted by people like this. First, it was D&D in the late 70's, early 80's that made your kids "satanic". I think it was in 1982, a ridiculously bad movie was made called "Mazes and Monsters" where Tom Hanks portrays a character that gets so caught up in the game which attempts to mimic D&D where he can't tell reality from the game anymore.

Then in the 90's we have the Jack Thompson fiasco and Mortal Kombat hearings. Jack Thompson began attacking the gaming industry back when GTA games were new. In 2012, we had a certain "media critic" come along and try to call the gaming industry sexist and used incredibly dishonest and misleading propaganda in a kickstarter youtube series that everyone wondered if she was trolling. Every incident where some mass shooting happens, there is always one person running to blame "violent video games".

Just sick of it all, tbh.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom