Saints Looks like we get Nantz/Romo this week (1 Viewer)

Pre snap "Now these guys are gonna blitz and this CB is gonna come over the middle to zone here"

Post snap: exactly that happens.

WHERE WAS THIS WHEN YOU WERE PLAYING TURNOVERomo?!

That’s exactly what I been thinking lol. But I think it’s much easier to read from a bird’s eye view than it is standing behind 5 dudes half a foot taller than you

I hope that means it will be the default CBS game where I am. all the other games at that time suck, except for Seahawks-Eagles, which I assume will be on Fox.

It should be broadcast nationally since Nantz-Romo is CBS' A-team (even at noon) but seeing as the Raiders are playing at the same time, those southern California stations might choose to broadcast that Raiders-Jets game instead since I know the Raiders have a strong following in the Los Angeles area.

That Raiders-Jets game should be your only roadblock since the 49ers are playing on SNF and the Rams are on MNF. Hope you can watch though. :9:

Wow, I didn't realize that Saints had a 4th game this season on CBS. It's the most that the Saints are on CBS since CBS lost the NFC broadcast rights to Fox in '94. Before the cross conference flexing started a few years ago, there were years when Saints played only one game on CBS during to the other home game vs. an AFC team being on Prime Time.

Fine with Nantz/Romo, I just hate CBS's presentation, and replay angles.

and by all accounts I don't think there is an announcing crew that SR can get behind, every single crew gets hate on here. Some deservedly so Thom Brennaman was painfully bad during yesterday's game.

I believe (unscientifically) that CBS runs more commercials than any other broadcast. If you can remember try to count the number of commercials, during any break in the action, and see if you don't reach count of 8 ....or 10.

I believe (unscientifically) that CBS runs more commercials than any other broadcast. If you can remember try to count the number of commercials, during any break in the action, and see if you don't reach count of 8 ....or 10.

One of the local sports shows ( 1280 AM ) commented on this yesterday. The host said he counted 20 commercials between the
coin toss and the first snap on the field in the Ala/Lsu game.

It should be broadcast nationally since Nantz-Romo is CBS' A-team (even at noon) but seeing as the Raiders are playing at the same time, those southern California stations might choose to broadcast that Raiders-Jets game instead since I know the Raiders have a strong following in the Los Angeles area.

That Raiders-Jets game should be your only roadblock since the 49ers are playing on SNF and the Rams are on MNF. Hope you can watch though. :9:

As of this morning the DirecTV channel guide says that KCBS is carrying Jets-Raiders, not our game. This is still subject to change but it probably won't. (This is why we're still stuck paying for Sunday Ticket. )

Wow, I didn't realize that Saints had a 4th game this season on CBS. It's the most that the Saints are on CBS since CBS lost the NFC broadcast rights to Fox in '94. Before the cross conference flexing started a few years ago, there were years when Saints played only one game on CBS during to the other home game vs. an AFC team being on Prime Time.
the ironic thing about this... the 2 games this season that would've been on CBS under the old rules (AFC team @ Superdome) are both night games (vs. Texans week 1 MNF; vs. Colts week 15 MNF)

So if cross-flex wasn't in effect... the Saints wouldn't have been on CBS at all this season

If I get to watch it on my ht system, I don't care who the talking heads are.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom