Saints Looks like we get Nantz/Romo this week (1 Viewer)

I must have missed when this game was moved to CBS. My Saints schedule has it listed at a Fox game.

fox or espn need to pay romo a sheet ton of money to go to their networks either for Monday nights or the big games on Fox

I must have missed when this game was moved to CBS. My Saints schedule has it listed at a Fox game.

It had to have been last Tuesday.

I didn’t find out about it until I was watching the Patriots-Eagles game yesterday (that Nantz and Romo commentated) and I heard Nantz say, “we’ll be in New Orleans next week for the Panthers-Saints game”.

I love the guy who sounds like an old time baseball announcer. I think I’ve only heard him once, a few games ago. He just calls the game. No inane commentary.

I hope that means it will be the default CBS game where I am. all the other games at that time suck, except for Seahawks-Eagles, which I assume will be on Fox.

Fine with Nantz/Romo, I just hate CBS's presentation, and replay angles.

and by all accounts I don't think there is an announcing crew that SR can get behind, every single crew gets hate on here. Some deservedly so Thom Brennaman was painfully bad during yesterday's game.

Romo is the best imo and Troy Aikman is EASILY the worst.

Romo is great, but I would've been happy with anything after Thom (I dont know the rules or even which teams I'm watching) Brennamen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom